CID

CID SB 14/11 Khooni Mehman Part 1

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago
 A lady comes to the bureau and tells the team that her husband has been missing since 5 days and her daughter in law Kajal is the reason behind it. She does not like Kajal as due to Kajal her son left his parents and went to live with her. Finally after asking her repeated times the lady gives Kajal's address. In Kajal's house  the door is opned by kajal's sister Tanvi who flirts with Pratap . Kajal comes there and tells them that whenever her hsuband Aryan fights with her he always leaves the house for 2-3 days. She says this time too he fought with her and left. Tanvi says she is the reason for the fight.

Tanvi comes from pune and tells Kajal that the house she was staying in has been taken away by the bank. She says she took some money and she could not repay it so they took the house . Aryan doe snot beleive it and says that Kajal is also 50% partner and the house is worth 30 lakhs that it is not something they bank does and he knows it as he works in the bank.Kajal tells Aryan they will tak about it later and tells Tanvi to go fereshen up and Aryan to take her suitcase to her room. Aryan seeing an opportunity open the suitcase   and starts seraching. Kajal catches hima nd they end up having a fight over Aryan not beleiving Tanvi. Aryan leaves teh house and goes to his parents place and Kajal tells the CID team to go ask Aryan's parents. Aryan's parents says that Aryan is innocent and all of a suden if Tanvi comes over to her sister and says she has nothing but then on checking the suitcase its full of expensive stuff, branded clothes and jewellery then they believe their son that Tanvi is not innocent,

The CId team go over to the club and ask Aryan's fiends when they last saw him.  The last he was seen was 2 days ago and that tieme he was tensed and was asking for a gun. His firend who was  there at the club at that time gave im. Right then Jasmine gets a call that Aryan's body has been found in the house.

They go to the house and the  see the body from teh window as the door is locked from inside. Akshay enters through the window and opens the door. He notices the phoen on the hook. Ajaat asks them where Kajal and Tanvi was . Kajal says she wwent shopping and Tanvi was int eh cyber cafe. They both forgot their keys . Kajal also realizes that someone turned off the calling bell . The CId team finds too coincidental that  all this happenend on the same day and look for clues.They figure out that Aryan was hit ont he head with the llamp stand that is not found . also Akshay sees blood stains on teh window and says the killer escaped like that. ajaatshatru then analyses and says that there n=must be someone else int ehhouse why else would the killer escape through the window and not door that was locked from inside. They ask Kajal and Tanvi who claim that no one was at home.
Edited by priya.nair - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vat_269 thumbnail
thanks Priya...i cant understand on one hand that lady says he is missing from 5 days and friends say they havn't seen him for 2 days...is this the plot for 2 stories...
anjali.nair thumbnail
thanks priya for your detailed update.

vat! this is the same story. sometime the clues in the show don't match at all and are just to keep us confused πŸ˜›
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: vat_269

thanks Priya...i cant understand on one hand that lady says he is missing from 5 days and friends say they havn't seen him for 2 days...is this the plot for 2 stories...

hey vat i too wondered the same but then later this is what i understood. He left his parents home 5 days ago and was not in contact with them as he went to Pune. But then he came back from Pune 2 days ago and he did not see or be in contact with his parents but went to the club to see if he could get a gun. This is just one story ,
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluepink

sometime the clues in the show don't match at all and are just to keep us confused πŸ˜›

actually anju in this case this was not to get confused c'mon my CID team member you are watching the videos , this all added up.
aman_06 thumbnail

mod's note: e-mail ids are not permitted
Edited by bluepink - 18 years ago
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
is this the story this week? is it a repeat is that why this is here ? πŸ˜•
anjali.nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya.nair

is this the story this week? is it a repeat is that why this is here ? πŸ˜•

no priya! aman_06 dug up this update.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Priya di for the update! I got to watch this episode tonight to give my comments! πŸ˜ƒ
anjali.nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: belle1989

Thanks Priya di for the update! I got to watch this episode tonight to give my comments! πŸ˜ƒ

natasha! this is not tonight's episode. it was aired 2 weeks back. someone dug up this for no reasonπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•