Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:09am | IP Logged
hello!!Smile

I simply hated that girish ...how can he b so selfish?? ...how can he spoil manav's life ??Confused...why the hell ...manav's feelings r not important .....why he has to scarifise his life his dreamsSmile ...for shravini !!....if sachin committed some mistake ...then why punishment to manav ...this is ridiculous !!Smile

And that savita ...he got her chance ...to spoil ....manav archna's relationship ...!!

I m very upset by all this !!

plsssssssssssss replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyaar_siya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disappointed!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Girish jee can be selfish becoz he is a father...
Its not manavs responsibility to marry shravani, but he is such a nice guy that he can do anything for his family plus he thinks Archu doesnt love him, so.........

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guptill

Girish jee can be selfish becoz he is a father...
Its not manavs responsibility to marry shravani, but he is such a nice guy that he can do anything for his family plus he thinks Archu doesnt love him, so.........

thanx...besides being father..he is human being as well...and he should think about manav also !!

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I agree sjain,  but  as a father and being a normal human nature, the only thing which is going around his mind is to get shravani married, no matter what he has to do for that to happen...I am not supporting girishjee, only explaining why..........

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Yaaaa Grishji is being so selfish and of all he is not even asking Sharavani that whether she is ready to marry Manav or not.

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I don't understand why Girishji is ready to send his daughter into that hell hole now... Sachin died bcos he was not ready to send her in that house.. and that too he is ready to get her married to Manav who is nothing more than his faithful worker... he has money and means and can easily send her far away somewhere... but NO!!

And the rude way in which he was talking to Manav and even Savita on the phone.. as if they are such a burden... why are you giving the punishment to Manav.. it is ur daughter who did the mistake... !!

And Savita... gosh.. is she really Manav's step mom or something... I was expecting an emotional scene in which she wud say that she is proud of him.. he has made such a sacrifice and blah blah...but the way she smiled at Manav and said she is proud of him after he said yes and silenced everybody, it was like a butcher is trying to assure the lamb that there are better days ahead and he is proud of the lamb for being so fat and healthy.. so that it can be killed...!! What is worse... she actually expects Manav to take care of the child cos it is Sachin's mistake and he being his brother is responsible for his actions... Arey!! Yeh kahan ka insaf hai... ek ki galti ki sazaa doosra kyun bhugate...????

God... please save my poor Manav... everyone takes advantage of his goodness!!! Please bring Archu back into his life soon!! He will pretend to be angry, but it will be a solace to him to know that she is near and in front of his eyes. He has completely lost hope, feels that his life is over cos there is no love in his life... he desperately needs some love from Archu... he needs to be pampered and hugged and cared for and made to feel special... SOS.. Archu!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kshre25toothbrush13-ALI-sensodyne

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged
But why don't we think that Girish initially wanted Shravani to abort the child, thinking about the future of his daughter.

When she did not agree, that's when he questioned Manav on the marriage front....

toshibelekar

toshibelekar

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:26am | IP Logged

YES, this is the time ARMAN should be united.  ARCHANA should come back to MANAV's house. 

Otherwise, Archana's life will be ruined ANYHOW, as Manav has agreed for Marriage.

EKTA has spoiled the Pavitra Rishta.

Thinking to leave watching this show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top