Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Future course of KTH........

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

Well friends yesterday whole day I could not come online. My elder bro is here from Mumbai and he took me to the hosp. for complete check-ups and also for getting all the plasters and rotten things. I JUST DON'T LIKE HOSP. BHAI.......... Hope you read it........ I know you do.........

Now what's going to happen in KTH. Well for one thing Veena is going to forgive Kashish as I had told you earlier. She'll say something like " Tumahari Sazaa yeh hai ki tum Sujal ke saath saari zindagi us ghar mein rahogi". Nice of her........

Sujal and Kashish it seems will be out of the country for atleast 20days.)3 weeks) But KTH don't have that much recordings. One theory going round is to show small scenes of these two occasionally in the serial. Which means we'll not see them everyday. But they might also decide to show these two going off on some official work or just holiday in the story. It is the second part which might be taken by the KTH writers. The story will then move with the other characters for some days.

Thats the news my friend gave yesterday night. He called to inquire about me and on asking he said "you people are mad about KTH. With all these injuries you're still watching KTH and posting on forum???" Well friends how can he understand what KTH is to us and what Sujal and Kashish are to us???????

PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
thnx a lot for the info! Smile i agree with u that KTH, sujal, and kashish are important to us, but i also agree with ur frend. u shuld take care of urself too, i mean we wont mind if u dont come on the forum for a few days, instead we will be happy that when u come back u will be much healthier and well ( and can tell us more ;)! though its reely sweet of u to come and inform us Tongue Wink Thumbs Up!!! I dont what we wuld do without all of this LOL. Take care and KeEp CHiLiln!
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreityGirl

thnx a lot for the info! Smile i agree with u that KTH, sujal, and kashish are important to us, but i also agree with ur frend. u shuld take care of urself too, i mean we wont mind if u dont come on the forum for a few days, instead we will be happy that when u come back u will be much healthier and well ( and can tell us more ;)! though its reely sweet of u to come and inform us Tongue Wink Thumbs Up!!! I dont what we wuld do without all of this LOL. Take care and KeEp CHiLiln!

I endorse the same view.  Of course, its all in selfish interests only.Wink  If you werent there to give us these news, I die of suspense.WinkWinkWink  So get well soon and be back on the forum.
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
But this forum is like addiction.......... Sorry but I can't leave it....... please
shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
thnks sujalfan. i agree this forum is an addiction...LOL
Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
We r not asking u to leave but u can atleast take a break...
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

sujalfan, that's very sweet of u to post but don't forgot to take rest.........anyway, thnx for the news......( r u still in kash's thoughts? Smile)

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 31 January 2005 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
thanx a lot for the info sujalfan...and yes i agree this forum is an addiction as im the latest addicted member..but still i think u must take rest.LOL

Go to top