****Katrina Kaif's Magical World***** Awards Pg 46 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Congo on the 20th Kat FC!!! 🥳 Keep rocking everyone!!!
Congrats with the new FC !!!
Keep rocking and wish everyone here a wonderful and beautiful time !!!

@Raina: The front page is really beautiful...I love it. Awesome work
Thanks for making this heaven so beautiful
Thanks sooo much Reena & Neelu .....................
You are most welcome dear....It's really beautiful !!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG woooow Rainuuu i am speachless wooow what should i say i seriously dont know wooow omggggggg wooow woow woow woow woow woow woow wow u have done such an awesome and amazing work dear the front page is just out of this world i love love love love it thank u soo much for opening the 20th Katrina FC dear :) love love love the title its perfect! luv yaaa laods Rainuu me soo proud of you the front page is soooooo stunning its out of this world!

Congoooooooooo sweet hearts with the 20th Katrina FC everyone rocksssssssss keep rocking *dancing*
How are u all?? how is your day going? who is going to paly with fireworks tonight?
Thanks sooo much Crysuu..................

Two Much Of A Good Thing

October 21st, 2009 at 9:47 pm . by Payal

Spotted on Ms. Kaif in the newly released promotional stills of 'De Dana Dan', the same Herv Lger dress that we first saw on Tabu in Vogue India. While we are pretty sure Ms. Kaif will wear her Lger well, Tabu blew us away in hers.

Catch Ms. Kaif wear a fitted Alice+Olivia dress Here and another pic of the other Herv Lger dress spotted on her in the movie inside..

Left: Tabu in Vogue India, Jan 2009
Right: Katrina Kaif in 'De Dana Dan'

u soo much welcome Jaanuu love the front page soo much its just woow how is the weather there dear?