bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys! Just a note to say why aren't there any updaters for this show? I'm sure there are a lot of interested viewers and forum members too on this topic, so why isn't anyone taking the pain to update us?

I live in Sri Lanka, where the channel is not aired, and have 2 small kidd, so am unable to spend a lot of time online also working. Please hum jaise log par tharas khaake koi tho update karo!

What say, fellow members? Your point of view?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry, I somehow could not watch last two updates and did not get the time to update. I am writing updates for those now. And I will also post update of today's episode.
akhl thumbnail
But video updates have been put. So you can watch those.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank you  for informing. I was watching the video update only now. But that takes the full duration of the show, for which I dont always have the time. So thats why the written update is really so valuable for me. Thanks a lot anyway...three cheers to you 👏 👏👏
sohni26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar pls koi toh update karo as me too with kids don't have enough time to watch the show!!! PLS PLS PLS koi written update lekh do!
thanks
akhl thumbnail
I have put the written update for 28 Dec (Sambhavana Seth) update. Wait for some time. I will write update for today's episode.