No one to update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Hi guys! Just a note to say why aren't there any updaters for this show? I'm sure there are a lot of interested viewers and forum members too on this topic, so why isn't anyone taking the pain to update us?

I live in Sri Lanka, where the channel is not aired, and have 2 small kidd, so am unable to spend a lot of time online also working. Please hum jaise log par tharas khaake koi tho update karo!

What say, fellow members? Your point of view?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No one to update" in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Sorry, I somehow could not watch last two updates and did not get the time to update. I am writing updates for those now. And I will also post update of today's episode.

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 7:55am | IP Logged
But video updates have been put. So you can watch those.

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Thank you  for informing. I was watching the video update only now. But that takes the full duration of the show, for which I dont always have the time. So thats why the written update is really so valuable for me. Thanks a lot anyway...three cheers to you Clap ClapClap

sohni26

sohni26

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 8:41am | IP Logged
yaar pls koi toh update karo as me too with kids don't have enough time to watch the show!!! PLS PLS PLS koi written update lekh do!
thanks

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I am writing now.

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I have put the written update for 28 Dec (Sambhavana Seth) update. Wait for some time. I will write update for today's episode.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top