Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

In defence of Archana

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 4:08am | IP Logged
There have been many posts of late blaming Archana for being foolish, for being weak , for not trusting Manav etc. Hence a few words in her defence. 1. She is a semi-educated girl with a limited social life apart from her family. All this while she has been guided by them . So how can she suddenly start thinking for herself and get a broader view point? 2. Manav was in love with her . We know it as independent observers. But he is not the most expressive of lovers and rather shy , so naturally she took her time to warm up. She did warm up to his family to a certain level and tried her best to adjust and perform her duties inspite of Savita aai's  treatment . She did try to adjust rather than confront , keep peace rather than fight . 3. Manav did try to go and speak to her and at a certain level she did try to respond , listen to her heart and defend him . But for each time Manav tried to make up, why are we forgetting  Savita aai's schemes and plots and vicious behaviour which effectively nullified whatever manav tried to do. She even used his name to extract the mangalasutra etc.  Purely from the  viewpoint  of what they saw , do you really blame Archana and her family to try and keep away even if they admitted at some level that Manav may not be all that bad?
4. Did not Savita Aai join Manjusha in her schemes and really wanted to separate them? Can any one forget the kind of  abusive language she used time and again for Archana? When things were going good for her family, did she not gloat over the success of her evil scheme even in front of Bappa?
5. Yes, she has lost her son but dont you think that at some level, she is also responsible for this?
6. How can Manav ( and his family members)  always get away with being naive and ignorant about Savita's activities. In their case their ignorance can be an excuse for hating Archana then why are we not giving the same benefit of doubt to Archana? How the hell is she supposed to know that Manav is not in league completely with his mother?

So why is everyone blaming Archana always . Then manav is equally foolish and blame-worthy.
Dont say Poor Manav or Poor Archana. Say Poor viewers for bearing all this confusion.

Edited by vishwap - 29 December 2009 at 4:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purvisJiwan73-ALI-

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
I agree .Poor me for getting involved in this show . My sister got me into it . I won't forgive her.
 Archana and Manav are equally to be blamed. I want to see Manav finding out that the divorce papers were sent by his mum and not Archana and also the fact that his mother had been lying to him all along.
At that time Archana was his wife and he was in a way responsible for her.
She also bullied her in getting the mangalsutra.  I completely dislike Savita .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwap-ALI-

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Agree with you, Archana is very much a victim of circumstances, Savita, the villains and even her own Mom. She had led a very sheltered life and never made any decisions of her own... so normally it was difficult for her to stand up against everyone so suddenly especially when the proofs were so strong... eventually her love for Manav gave her strength to face the world and accept it in the open...  it is said that adverse circumstances make you or break you... Archana has learnt the lesson of life the hard way... that ultimately you have to stand up for what you think is right even if the world thinks you are wrong.. she didn't stand up for her husband then even though she believed he cudn't be wrong... (and yes, her reasons are completely understandable)...and that is why today things have spiralled to such an extent...

I feel sorry for her... she is a very good girl no doubt but will have to pay for the deeds of others and her own gullible nature. The only time I hated her was when Varsha tried so hard to convince her about Manav but she said.."Jab apna sikka khota ho (manav) to dusron ko dosh nahi dete..."

At the same time I feel sorry for Manav but I don't really blame him... he has tried to do everything to save this marriage and even shouted at his Aai a number of times cos he trusted Archu and her goodness... he has taken every decision rationally.... 

I understand that unawareness about Savita is not really a good excuse but i give him the benefit of doubt cos he always tried to know (when they were together) if Savita was harassing Archu or she had any problem... he tried to control his Mom, when she shouted at Archu the first time after she left home, he scolded her badly... he has made attempts but circumstances have never really favoured him...plus his Aai is such a monster. 

I hope the truth comes out and then Savita will get the blasting of her life from Manav, in fact i think it will be the truth about Savita that will get Manav closer to Archana... again it will be the case of adverse circumstances of life making or breaking you... he will learn that sometimes you have to make decisions for yourself from your heart and not keep fulfilling responsibilities all the time... and will reconsider his decision of marrying shravani.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13-ALI-

-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I keep saying this that neither archu nor manav is wrong...Its circumstances created by manjusha and company, wrong and cheap thinking of savita, selfishness and foolishness of sulochana which is responsible for this situation........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmc

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:29am | IP Logged
@guptill : You say the best things short and sweet...!!

-ALI-

-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
@nikitagmc:
Well, thanks for praise.....But, dont understimate yourself.....You are quite good in arguing for manav......Your posts are also quite sensible and upto the mark, seriously........

nikitagmc

toshibelekar Senior Member
toshibelekar
toshibelekar

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Yeah, of course.  ALL villians should be punished NOW.

IT is time for them to be punished.

MANAV should know all the truth.
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@guptill: Haha.. thanks... but its not just arguing for Manav.. I take the side of the one who I feel is right and take a practical view of things trying to get into the shoes of the character.. and according to me.. as of now.. Manav is not at fault.. so will defend him.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top