Debate Mansion

Cheating is healthy for married couples (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 28

Crimson_Sky

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cheating is healthy for married couples (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Yeah, I guess that's what is implied. I like to complicate matters as you know it.

As I said, to me cheating (both kinds) after marriage is wrong. Better end than cheat, according to me. I don't get people who want open marriages. Anyway, miya biwi ke beech, main kaun bolne waali. I'll worry about my relationships only.

How to realise when one is cheating when that person is emotionally involved with someone and has not gotten sexually involved? Indeed that proves that that person is actually loyal- he feels loved with another person yet has resisted the temptation ,to give due respect to marriage.

Actually, that brings another question to my mind- does marriage mean not involving with another person only sexually?

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Okay. Angelina ka dimaag abhi kharab hua hai ya pehle se kharab tha? Dimag kabhi tha bhi ke nahi? LOL

Kya Cloddy, lagta hai kuch zyaada hi strong breakfast karke aaye ho. Itni lambi posts and full debate waala mood? Aise kaise? LOL
LOL Just 1 paratha and makhan.LOL

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Okay. Angelina ka dimaag abhi kharab hua hai ya pehle se kharab tha? Dimag kabhi tha bhi ke nahi? LOL

Kya Cloddy, lagta hai kuch zyaada hi strong breakfast karke aaye ho. Itni lambi posts and full debate waala mood? Aise kaise? LOL
LOL Just 1 paratha and makhan.LOL

And how many calories was that? Are you sure you mom didn't mix something else in it as well? LOL

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Yeah, I guess that's what is implied. I like to complicate matters as you know it.

As I said, to me cheating (both kinds) after marriage is wrong. Better end than cheat, according to me. I don't get people who want open marriages. Anyway, miya biwi ke beech, main kaun bolne waali. I'll worry about my relationships only.

How to realise when one is cheating when that person is emotionally involved with someone and has not gotten sexually involved? Indeed that proves that that person is actually loyal- he feels loved with another person yet has resisted the temptation ,to give due respect to marriage.

Actually, that brings another question to my mind- does marriage mean not involving with another person only sexually?

I think you can resist physical temptations, but how do you resist emotional ones? If you feel attached to someone else emotionally, but still continue your marriage with your partner, simply out of respect and loyalty, you are still only pretending that the love is there, when obviously it isn't. What is the point of that kind of marriage, then? Its unfair to both people.

Absolutely not - marriage, or rather commitment, means being involved with only one person physically and emotionally.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:32am | IP Logged

To me marriage means sexual and emotional fidelity. Just as one can experience lust and act on it, emotions are strong too and someone can fall in love outside marriage too. I think people are aware of their physical desires as well as their emotions and know - when the marriage has reached the stage when it needs to be ended.

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:36am | IP Logged

I think you can resist physical temptations, but how do you resist emotional ones? If you feel attached to someone else emotionally, but still continue your marriage with your partner, simply out of respect and loyalty, you are still only pretending that the love is there, when obviously it isn't. What is the point of that kind of marriage, then? Its unfair to both people.

Ok let's complicate it a bit- the other person loves the one who is emotionally bonded to someone else. And the one who is now emotionally bonded to someone else thought initially that she loves the person whom she/he is married to . Out of respect for all the commitments made at that time and also because of the fact that the partner loves him, she/he is continuing with the marriage.He/she also realises that ending the marriage would mean problems for the other person who hails from a culture where divorce is really looked down upon.

Absolutely not - marriage, or rather commitment, means being involved with only one person physically and emotionally.

How to stop yourself from being emotionally bonded with someone?Is emotional bonding =love?

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 12:38am | IP Logged

To me marriage means sexual and emotional fidelity. Just as one can experience lust and act on it, emotions are strong too and someone can fall in love outside marriage too. I think people are aware of their physical desires as well as their emotions and know - when the marriage has reached the stage when it needs to be ended.

I like the way you never forget words like "to me","i feel"- you always are ready for other views. :)

Just a small question- is it not possible for one to be emotionally bonded to more than one person?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top