Debate Mansion

Cheating is healthy for married couples (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 28

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
If you cheat on your partner, you deserve to walk around with the scarlet letter like Hester Prynne. The same partner that you once claim to love and cherish is betrayed because you can't control yourself - hormones, emotions, sexual desires, whatever the case. And it is ridiculous how some people can stand and defend adultery, I mean honestly, if you can't commit, then don't lie to yourself or your partner by marrying them. Marriage is a full-time commitment, unfortunately, there is no grace period.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cheating is healthy for married couples (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Alright,  I said all this but define cheating? Sexual infidelity? Emotionally loving someone else? Thinking of someone else during sex?

I think emotionally loving someone else is worse than sexual infidelity. In some cases, sexual infidelity can fall under pure lust and selfish desires, but when you have an emotional attachment to someone in the form of love, there is nothing that your partner can do at that point.

I'm not sure how the topic starter defines cheating they. I'm guessing sexual infidelity is implied.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_VeiliTangled_25Meena1

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by baddie

Angelina's quotes,

"I doubt infidelity is absolutely essential for a relationship' It's worse to leave your partner and talk badly about him afterwards."
"Neither Brad nor I have ever claimed that living together means to be chained together. We make sure that we never restrict each other."
We have had cases in India, where the wives have defended their partners against infidelity.
Does it imply that;
1. Friendship can lead to more than a friendship?(nned not be discussed here as there is a seperate topic already)
2. Is accpetance of infidelity a wiser step to be taken than to leave a partner and backbite her/him.
3. Can 'Infidelity' be considered an accepted norm today!?
PS: While on other hand, we haveElinwho didnt feelthe same way about Tiger's infidelities!

Ok- well angelina's thoughts made you think all this right?

If we just say angelina has lost her mind, then? Discussion khatam?LOL

Meena1

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Originally posted by baddie

Angelina's quotes,

"I doubt infidelity is absolutely essential for a relationship' It's worse to leave your partner and talk badly about him afterwards."
"Neither Brad nor I have ever claimed that living together means to be chained together. We make sure that we never restrict each other."
We have had cases in India, where the wives have defended their partners against infidelity.
Does it imply that;
1. Friendship can lead to more than a friendship?(nned not be discussed here as there is a seperate topic already)
2. Is accpetance of infidelity a wiser step to be taken than to leave a partner and backbite her/him.
3. Can 'Infidelity' be considered an accepted norm today!?
PS: While on other hand, we haveElinwho didnt feelthe same way about Tiger's infidelities!

Perhaps sometimes when a person is willing to accept compromises it indicates they themselves have character flaws too.

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

We already knew Angelina's lost her mind ... discussion aakhir shuru hi kyon hua tha? LOL

baz786

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Alright,  I said all this but define cheating? Sexual infidelity? Emotionally loving someone else? Thinking of someone else during sex?

I think emotionally loving someone else is worse than sexual infidelity. In some cases, sexual infidelity can fall under pure lust and selfish desires, but when you have an emotional attachment to someone in the form of love, there is nothing that your partner can do at that point.

I'm not sure how the topic starter defines cheating they. I'm guessing sexual infidelity is implied.
Agreed.Thumbs Up

Fantasizing about some else when in bed in understandable, emotional attachment is very hard to come out from. Ouch

Crimson_Sky

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Yeah, I guess that's what is implied. I like to complicate matters as you know it.

As I said, to me cheating (both kinds) after marriage is wrong. Better end than cheat, according to me. I don't get people who want open marriages. Anyway, miya biwi ke beech, main kaun bolne waali. I'll worry about my relationships only.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top