Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnight_Shade thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: baddie

Oh really!!, if it was directed to me, I would still pass it off but if it is direcvted to all those who advocate n endorse infidelity, its even more hideous.

Just like Charity, Courtesy begins at home..the home here being IF.
God bless you!

TC

πŸ˜†Any execution you've got for me then? Like, should my head be chopped off or should I be given phansi ka fanda for sayin that? Or are you plannin on somethin even worse like electrocution? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
On a serious note, you're being touchy. That was just a general, spontaneous comment. I didn't have any particular member or any particular group of people in my mind then. So, don't go thinkin that I'm attackin anyone there. I'm not.
Originally posted by: Midnight_Shade

πŸ˜†Any execution you've got for me then? Like, should my head be chopped off or should I be given phansi ka fanda for sayin that? Or are you plannin on somethin even worse like electrocution? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
On a serious note, you're being touchy. That was just a general, spontaneous comment. I didn't have any particular member or any particular group of people in my mind then. So, don't go thinkin that I'm attackin anyone there. I'm not.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....we both need to be hanged...partners in crime, you see (where are the Mods, its their job)πŸ˜‰
Well, I am passed the age to get touchy on such trivial comments but just to clarify, when I said open your eyes n come out of your cocoon, it was symbolic in implying that you still need to know and understand the reasons why married partners indulge in infidelity and because you are not married, you dont see the light in its true sense.
Well, not to get into the 'infidelity discussion' mode again, my comment too was not intientionally directed towards you but a passing remark that one really needs to get into the thick of it to understand the sensitivity of steps which lead to infidelity.
No hard feelings anymore please.
Cheers n God bless you.

πŸ˜†
Midnight_Shade thumbnail

No hard feelings anymore please.
Cheers n God bless you.

The only two lines that sounded almost reasonable from all of your words there.πŸ˜› Same to you, have a good one. :)

Xoxo
Edited by the_Naked_face - 14 years ago
karandel_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I found an article discussing the same quote from Angelina and discussing same issues:

link

I am quoting one side arguments that underline the values associated with the things called trust and commitment:

"Without trust, there's no relationship." "Unless there is a commitment, relationships don't happen in the first place."

"No faithfulness? It's no marriage then. People who have no intention of being loyal to their partner better not marry"

"On people getting into affairs: Some are those living with an incompatible partner. These people can be helped through counselling"

Edited by karandel_2008 - 14 years ago
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eat burger and drink coke. After gobbling all that crap if not in shape (though round is also a shape πŸ˜‰) then go ahead and cheat on your spouse to stay fit and healthy !! Wow amazing theory πŸ˜†
Some rocket science there !!

bole tu thread ke naam  per kuch bhi πŸ˜›
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Now before Mods raise their eyebrows and begin to click the 'Delete Topic' button, lemme clarify that I havent said the above....

Angelina's quotes,

"I doubt infidelity is absolutely essential for a relationship' It's worse to leave your partner and talk badly about him afterwards."

"Neither Brad nor I have ever claimed that living together means to be chained together. We make sure that we never restrict each other."

We have had cases in India, where the wives have defended their partners against infidelity.

Does it imply that;

1. Friendship can lead to more than a friendship?(nned not be discussed here as there is a seperate topic already)
2. Is accpetance of infidelity a wiser step to be taken than to leave a partner and backbite her/him.
3. Can 'Infidelity' be considered an accepted norm today!?

PS: While on other hand, we have Elin who didnt feel the same way about Tiger's infidelities!

it is anything but healthy

infidelity is a crime and it is a sin

and why the heck commit to marriage if your gonna cheat

mite as well stay single and have all the sex and affairs one wants
mariam4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Now before Mods raise their eyebrows and begin to click the 'Delete Topic' button, lemme clarify that I havent said the above....

Angelina's quotes,

"I doubt infidelity is absolutely essential for a relationship' It's worse to leave your partner and talk badly about him afterwards."

"Neither Brad nor I have ever claimed that living together means to be chained together. We make sure that we never restrict each other."

We have had cases in India, where the wives have defended their partners against infidelity.

Does it imply that;

1. Friendship can lead to more than a friendship?(nned not be discussed here as there is a seperate topic already)
2. Is accpetance of infidelity a wiser step to be taken than to leave a partner and backbite her/him.
3. Can 'Infidelity' be considered an accepted norm today!?

PS: While on other hand, we have Elin who didnt feel the same way about Tiger's infidelities!

I can't believe Angelina said that Infidelity is essential in relationships because the truth is Infidelity is completely wrong. All healthy relationships are based on trust. Backbiting isn't good either, it's very unhealthy and evil. Infidelity isn't an accepted norm for us. Cheating is never going to maintain a healthy and long lasting relationship ever. We Desis have to stand up for ourselves and show the world how a faithful relationship is much more better then anything. I mean why cheat on your partner. When one cheats, he/she's a lost soul.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bartz

Eat burger and drink coke. After gobbling all that crap if not in shape (though round is also a shape πŸ˜‰) then go ahead and cheat on your spouse to stay fit and healthy !! Wow amazing theory πŸ˜†
Some rocket science there !!

bole tu thread ke naam  per kuch bhi πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
There is liposcution avaliable too.
But careful it can also kill, as it happened here recently when a fairly fit guy tried it in those areas where he could not reduce the  fats.
HOR! .... I'd thot this topic was dead n burried long agoπŸ˜†..people still calling infidelity a sin n crimeπŸ˜›
Surely infidelity is better than liposuctionπŸ˜‰