Cheating is healthy for married couples - Page 12

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Absolutely not. Phone sex is not acceptable  - its the intention that counts. When you're crushing on someone, its purely appreciating physical appearance. But crushes sometimes just happen, you can't stop yourself from saying "oh damn, give me a piece of that" sometimes. πŸ˜† But of course going to the extent of phone sex is different, you're making a conscious decision there.

I never thought the day would come when I'd be advocating drooling on physical appearance. πŸ˜†

P.S. Tension ke liye bohat bohat shukriya. πŸ˜›

I never thought a day would come where I would read that frank expression in an Ajnu post.

Oh, as well as the uss hell ka mazaa line. πŸ˜›
Edited by return_to_hades - 14 years ago
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I never thought a day would come where I would read that frank expression in an Ajnu post.

Oh, as well as the uss hell ka mazaa line. πŸ˜›

I'm turning more and more of a heathen as the days go by. πŸ˜†

Having said that, just because I didn't say it doesn't mean I was thinking it. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I'm turning more and more of a heathen as the days go by. πŸ˜†

Having said that, just because I didn't say it doesn't mean I was thinking it. πŸ˜›

Aaj kal tumhari sangat bahut hi kharab hoti ja rahi hain. Kuch ache dost dhoondh lo jo tumhe sushil desi naari ki tarah shant aur sabhya banaye. Yesh sab baatein khullam khulla tumhe shobha nahi dete.
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Aaj kal tumhari sangat bahut hi kharab hoti ja rahi hain. Kuch ache dost dhoondh lo jo tumhe sushil desi naari ki tarah shant aur sabhya banaye. Yesh sab baatein khullam khulla tumhe shobha nahi dete.

Sushil desi naari? Heck, no. πŸ˜†

Khullam khulla Terrence pe fida hona is wrong, likin khullam khulla tumhe smooches dena shobha dete hain? πŸ˜›

P.S. We're both fida over Terrence, is it still cheating if both partners are in on it? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Believe

^Actuly whats this ph sex ? πŸ˜• 

Don't tell me you don't know it; it's going to be the eight wonder if you don't. πŸ˜†

it's when you have sex with the phone receiver.
JESUS! I did not know either, other type of sex I heard was cyber sex. Interesting.
I think that just getting a bad thought doesn't count as cheating, but what matters is that: what one does after  that thought.

As long as one doesnt act on that thought, one doesnt create any problem for the other person, other person doesnt know about it and all the commitments are fulfilled then I think it is fine. Moreover, I think that with time any thought can be dampened.
Edited by karandel_2008 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Gauri_3

ermmm......... I don't think you got the explanation I provided.  You derived your own version of it.  Things that one keeps away from their spouse are not always carnal in nature.  Now, if this is what you got from my post then you did get itπŸ˜†
Yes, thats what I understoodπŸ˜›, basically you need to be honest to your spouse about everything, right?

Another weird invention of the idle mind.πŸ˜†