Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Steff_DMG

If infidelity should be accepted then why ever get married ๐Ÿ˜ณ
People need Doctors, any psychiatrist around? โ˜ข๏ธ

Aisi zindagi se maut beheter hai. I can never ever tolerate a tear drop in my wife's eye, and infedility :D.

But that is my story ... not the story of millions of desperate men and women.
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

Aisi zindagi se maut beheter hai. I can never ever tolerate a tear drop in my wife's eye, and infedility :D.

But that is my story ... not the story of millions of desperate men and women.

Do such men exist in the world,? whoa?๐Ÿ˜ฒKudos to you๐Ÿ˜ณ
Can some sensible media come and interview this man please, Instead of wasting time and publishing utter crap?

Why ever get married if you have to cheat

Originally posted by: Steff_DMG

Do such men exist in the world,? whoa?๐Ÿ˜ฒKudos to you๐Ÿ˜ณ
Can some sensible media come and interview this man please, Instead of wasting time and publishing utter crap?

Why ever get married if you have to cheat

Hey Thanks Steff ๐Ÿ˜Š. And so many such men exist. My wife is a priceless gift of God to me. I know how to respect it. It is in my own interest to respect her, love her and preserve this relationship.

I am an NRI from Sweden, right now in Delhi. We NRI's are often thought to be very liberal etc. But I think we are very aware of our culture. That is, when we are, often we can be more aware then our Indian friends too.

Although my wife is not Indian (Swedish), but she respects our culture too.

I love my India. And I sincerely think that our younger generation must start to think all over again about their pre-marital sanctity, and post-marital honesty. Modernity and liberal thoughts are wonderful, but all have a line. Crossing that line makes the whole story something else.

Sometimes, some of our movies tries to justify such acts too. Which I wish would not be anymore. But I guess, if we change ourselves then everything else will also change with it.

The Physical Need of men are real ... but if that could be moderated, then it would be perfect. And Indian wives can also be more romantic to their husbands?...

Times are changing, and we all need to change ourselves in a positive direction!
iTangled_25 thumbnail

Hey Thanks Steff ๐Ÿ˜Š. Please dont say that๐Ÿ˜†And so many such men exist. My wife is a priceless gift of God to me. I know how to respect it. It is in my own interest to respect her, love her and preserve this relationship. Christ I'm a bit caught off track๐Ÿ˜ฒ, sorry, men talking so tenderly is all new to me though I'm Indian ๐Ÿ˜†

I am an NRI from Sweden, right now in Delhi. We NRI's are often thought to be very liberal etc. But I think we are very aware of our culture. That is, when we are, often we can be more aware then our Indian friends too.

I love my India. And I sincerely think that our younger generation must start to think all over again about their pre-marital sanctity, and post-marital honesty. Modernity and liberal thoughts are wonderful, but all have a line. Crossing that line makes the whole story something else.

Sometimes, some of our movies tries to justify such acts too. Which I wish would not be anymore. But I guess, if we change ourselves then everything else will also change with it.

The Physical Need of men are real ... but if that could be moderated, then it would be perfect. And Indian wives can also be more romantic to their husbands?...

Times are changing, and we all need to change ourselves in a positive direction!

I love India as well, Its unique in its own ways, of course its highly influenced by the western countries but if everyone remembers their cultures and values then i think its not very difficult. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Erm,.. see now I'm not very laconic, I'm very talkative.. but you have said everything all so well that I feel like applauding instead of talking. Lucky you, I mean you have left me pretty speechles, great acheivement, I dont shut up that easily ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

yup, marriage is hard work, and is a clap, which need two hands :D
Thanks Steff.

Right now I am in India, and my friend is is arriving for bride hunting here!

He'll fly off after he gets his bride.

He is coming for such a short time, and in this time a girl will write her name on his. Which is quite remarkable....without even knowing him. Now if he turns out to be not up-to-the-mark ...who is to blame?
iTangled_25 thumbnail

Thanks Steff.

Right now I am in India, and my friend is is arriving for bride hunting here!

He'll fly off after he gets his bride.

He is coming for such a short time, and in this time a girl will write her name on his. Which is quite remarkable....without even knowing him. Now if he turns out to be not up-to-the-mark ...who is to blame?

I'm Indian so I'm in India ๐Ÿ˜†

Err, That is weird, why get committed or eloped to someone you hardly know. Of course its the parents to blame. That is what comes 1st to my mind.

Yes, but the parents are not the ones who are getting married. Its the girl.

Why I said this? Because my friend is not very well reputed infact. Even though, after all he is my friend... I seldom attended all his parties ... and there is less in common between us...plus even our friends are not realy common.

Hope you get the idea by now...

And he will come here ... get married to some Sanskaari girl as his parents demand!

All will be done is such a hurry! And the sanskaari girl will find herself in a foreign land ...

I honestly believe that "Insaan ki fitraat zyadatar nahi badalti" (its what my Grandma used to say ... ). He might be a good friend (mostly because we both are Indian), but at best I can only pray that he turns out to be a good husband.

But the risk is not mine, neither is it of any of the parents.... who is taking the risk? Should she not decide more carefully..?....Whose life is it?

The cheating perhaps doesnt come all of a sudden. It has a history, a structure.... A phenomena with a structure and process.
iTangled_25 thumbnail

Yes, but the parents are not the ones who are getting married. Its the girl.

Why I said this? Because my friend is not very well reputed infact. Even though, after all he is my friend... I seldom attended all his parties ... and there is less in common between us...plus even our friends are not realy common.

Hope you get the idea by now...

And he will come here ... get married to some Sanskaari girl as his parents demand!

All will be done is such a hurry! And the sanskaari girl will find herself in a foreign land ...

I honestly believe that "Insaan ki fitraat zyadatar nahi badalti" (its what my Grandma used to say ... ). He might be a good friend (mostly because we both are Indian), but at best I can only pray that he turns out to be a good husband.

But the risk is not mine, neither is it of any of the parents.... who is taking the risk? Should she not decide more carefully..?....Whose life is it?

The cheating perhaps doesnt come all of a sudden. It has a history, a structure.... A phenomena with a structure and process.

I'm reserving to come right back here tomorrow and reply to you.
Right now my mum wants me to sleep.๐Ÿ˜†
Yes i get the whole situation. Like i said, will be back.

Adios

P.S: Lucky wife of yours๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

*Back, Like i said

*editing

Ok so the parents are not marrying and its the girl whose future in with that boy but then it should matter to her parents, I mean why would any parent want their daughter/son to go into wrong hands. If they don't really care about where the daughter is settling then our talking is a absolute waste of time.

A person may turn out to be the best in different way in different categories, like this friend may be a good friend, need not be the best of people and need not turn out to be the best/good husband either.

yes of course the girl is living her life with this guy, but when you say sanskari girl, doesnt the thought also come that sanskari girls are more innocent and fragile minded and need guidance at every level.

Edited by Steff_DMG - 14 years ago

Hey Thanks Steff ๐Ÿ˜Š. And so many such men exist. My wife is a priceless gift of God to me. I know how to respect it. It is in my own interest to respect her, love her and preserve this relationship.

Where should the line be drawn?, what should be acceptable/unacceptable?  Should people embrace celibacy before marriage?, that could result in millions of sexually perverted/frustrated individuals. 

The last time I visited India, I noticed that outside metropolitan urban areas, free-mixing was very uncommon, there was hardly any interaction between guys and girls, you could just see the sexual frustration on their faces.