Pavitra Rishta

Perspectives ..... Heartbreak Point (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 6:09am | IP Logged
yes skep...I better be...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skeptical

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Perspectives ..... Heartbreak Point (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

skeptical

IF-Rockerz

skeptical

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Resh............ while I do bak bak for such a long time and write lamba lamba bhashans on that silly girl Archu, you come out with only a 10 worded answer? Not fair !!!! 

Okay then teach me to be a woman of few words and yet be expressive.  Have to get that talent from you.  Shikavshil na? Clown

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 6:35am | IP Logged
nakkich shikwin...LOL...

skeptical

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Great SkepStar.....
Ab me aap ki tareef kaise karuErmm... saare ke saare taareef mee mrd pe finish kardee yaaar.....
But you are are awsome... and you are proving it again and again.... you know what... you perspective forced me to see  yesturday's whole episode of PRBig smile.... I should say it...  your perspective was soooooooooo good.... it showed the true emotions of ArchnaClap...  the way you wrote Archana Manav Deshmukh... it brought goosebumps to meBlushing.... and the last lines..... The moon shone down on the sleeping earth.  When he peeped through the window, his heart melted at seeing the forlorn figure curled up on her bed.  Archana Manav Deshmukh spent yet another sleepless night. wah Skep wahBig smileStarBig smile... this can be only your perspective dear..... sooo sweetEmbarrassed.... I don't think the moon will ever think like that but you gave a new perspective to the moon also..... Good Work....Clap

skeptical

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skeptical

Originally posted by manalee

Smilehey skep beautiful as usualClap  the turmoil archana is going through can be clearly seen in yr description

Heya Lee...............MRD's closed......... waaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! Cry Cry Cry Cry  I feel as morose as Archu right now.  My home on IF has gone.............
Hmmm.Ouch.. I am also having the same situation Skep... non place to go, it seems... even Mrd was my home tooo... only one i should say.... bina ghar ke rah gaye he hum....Cry

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skeptical

Originally posted by sweetytweetypoo

OMG, how can u write such things so creatively, love it.....u people r awesome, so creative....

Thank you sweety ......................

Hopefully I'll keep on writing
Hopefully you'll keep on reading.......
Wink

i will sure keep reading ur posts.....Big smile

skeptical

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Awesome!!!!!!! Magical words yaar... Its just soo nice to read ur lines.. Do keep writing...

skeptical

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 7:07am | IP Logged
awwww ur writing is lyk watching it on TV...can't wait 4 d other parts...keep rockng lyk thisClapClapClap

skeptical

Post Reply New Post

Go to top