Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Perspectives ..... Heartbreak Point (Page 2)

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

BEAUTIFUL....AWESOME.
You are so talented . The last line was just heartbreaking. How well you have described Archana's state of mind.
Well done ...looking for more and some more and more.

Thanks Tanyaz.  Since I am on holiday I am writing in quick succession.  

@blue......

Yeh dil maange more?
Are you sure?
What if I bore?
And you begin to snore?

Hahahaha !!!!! Wink LOL Big smile Smile
skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

oh its lovely.. the way u've described everything makes so much sense... it doesn't accuse Archana.. rather the person feels sorry for her for making such a big mistake and losing a golden husband like Manav... and the way u've described their marriage and their love is wonderful...
Yes I perceive it as her blunder.....one she regrets.   
I cud not read ur last one since there was some problem.. every time I opened that particular page the computer used to hang... but did read the comments.. so was waiting for this one... loved ur writings in Mohe Rang De forum too... am so glad you're here. Waiting eagerly for the next one...
You were on MRD forum?  A silent reader?  Its so sad that the forum has got archived since today. Cry Cry My home has been taken away from me.............

PS: Just a suggestion... can we have a similar one from Sulochana and Manav's viewpoint please... wud love to read Sulochana's...  Manav's is coming up next also in two parts.  Sulo's will be after that.

Don't worry, I shall PM the first part to you.  And Niki...if I may call you that ..... anyone who's from MRD forum is a friend of mine.
Love Skep
skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manalee

Smilehey skep beautiful as usualClap  the turmoil archana is going through can be clearly seen in yr description

Heya Lee...............MRD's closed......... waaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! Cry Cry Cry Cry  I feel as morose as Archu right now.  My home on IF has gone.............
-ALI- IF-Rockerz
-ALI-
-ALI-

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:48am | IP Logged
@skeptical;
you can call me gups/guptill/zeeshu/Ali...Anything you wish to call me.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skeptical

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:54am | IP Logged

@Skep: Yeah I was on MRD forum, didn't comment a lot cos I hadn't seen the serial since the beginning, so I didn't know the whole story and cudn't participate in the discussions...I just used to read the updates... had barely caught up with it when it went off air. PR is different.. have seen each and every episode..!!

Loved your FF in that forums especially Mohe Rang De- My way (or whatever the name was... don't remember exactly.. all I remember is that it was first class writing).

Manav's perception is cuming up too..?? And Sulochana's as well...??? GRRRRRRRR8888888888888888888!!!!

Awww... so sweet of you to PM the first part to me... and of course you can call me Niki.. its my official pet name.. all my friends call me Niki....!!

Edit Add:

Just read the first part... can't believe you wrote it without watching the serial cos its so detailed and you've outlined the emotions of the character so well... I doubt even BT people know their characters so in and out... commendable job!!!

Edited by nikitagmc - 29 December 2009 at 3:09am

skeptical

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@Skep: Yeah I was on MRD forum, didn't comment a lot cos I hadn't seen the serial since the beginning, so I didn't know the whole story and cudn't participate in the discussions...I just used to read the updates... had barely caught up with it when it went off air. PR is different.. have seen each and every episode..!! MRD became so humdrum after a while but I loved to interact there.  It was a very friendly forum and I have had a gr8 time there.  But all good things come to an end.  I don't see PR just a little roll over after Antara.  But that much is enough for me to start writing. Wink

Loved your FF in that forums especially Mohe Rang De- My way (or whatever the name was... don't remember exactly.. all I remember is that it was first class writing). It's still going now.  After each update there are about 300 - 500 views but alas all are silent readers.  So when ppl say they have read my stuff, I know they have visited MRD forum. LOL
Manav's perception is cuming up too..?? And Sulochana's as well...??? GRRRRRRRR8888888888888888888!!!! And Baba, Vaishu, both the Ais Damodar and Kaka

Awww... so sweet of you to PM the first part to me.. will wait for it... and of course you can call me Niki.. its my official pet name.. all my friends call me Niki....!! Ok so Niki it is .............
Asther IF-Dazzler
Asther
Asther

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged
wow grt work loved it

skeptical

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 3:51am | IP Logged
love your writing... u r really talented. i have been reading ur entries on antara and they were really amazing...do continue eagerly waiting

skeptical

Go to top