Good Start!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Friends, I Just watched the episode, I kind of liked it but the Girls Make up is Petrfying, ShockedShocked ..
However, I really liked mother and daughter's relationship, it was touching. Although, I must ask, If she can't bear people calling her scary or anything, why is she hiding her daughter's beauty ?? .. I thought the mother is ready to bear everything just for the safety of her daughter ?? ..

Pani Ka Doctor, the way Nakusha's Mum were checking the Pipe, I laughed and called her Pani Ka Doctor ROFL
ROFLROFL

At the last part, where she went out to kill the Baba, I think her husband, I think it was supposed to be Serious but instead it was funny 
ROFL, the people in the slum too were laughing at her and I laughed at it too.

From todays epsiode, what i can say is that, the Ayee's Character is going to be strong and I can't wait to see the moment, when Nakusha get's a make over,

From me, I give the show Thumbs Up .. Satisfying episode i say.

Regards
Imran

Edited by Imran94 - 28 December 2009 at 8:44pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good Start!" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CoCoa_19

Goldie

CoCoa_19

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
i havent watched it yet but will do today and then i will write my comments

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thvprincess-Imu.M-

karipa

Goldie

karipa

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
ya this drama seems interesting

Somya_2200

IF-Dazzler

Somya_2200

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 6:09am | IP Logged
luks like from yest's episode... where nakusha's mom ws dreaming she was physically abused n that bar dancer was her where her hubby n her frens were drunks n misbehaving with her... thats why she wants to hider her daughter's beauty so that her hubby can never use her or in some flesh trade... may be she had past related with bar dance or flesh trade...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.