Laagi Tujhse Lagan

mahi viz is so

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
mahi viz is so pretty in reality and i am not sure whether she is playing nakusha or somebody else..can anybody pls elaborate

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mahi viz is so" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Please use the help desk next time

~LTL Help desk~

As for your question
Yes Mahi Vij is playing the lead in the serial, they use make-up to disguise her beauty
Topic closed for now.

Regards,
Sharona

mistyblue

Groupbie

mistyblue

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
I had so much expectation about the beauty that was supposed to reveal seeing all the precaps But I was hugely disappointed. some have mentioned here that the actress Mahi Vij is very beautiful and even in the photo posted here she looks glamourous. But without any much make up in simple attire & looks in which the character is shown in this serial the actress is not good and I feel is not able to do justice to the character.

simransharma

simransharma

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
she is tv s aishwarya...she spks wth her eyes

Pari_Angle

Goldie

Pari_Angle

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
yes she is very preety girl.

but as a nakusha also same ..nakusha also preeety girl .

jaldi nakusha ki real beauty bahar aayegi.

Chait-Jenn-4eva

Chait-Jenn-4eva

Posted: 04 February 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
i agree with santu 2009.

dutta123

dutta123

Posted: 05 February 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
she is gorgeousWink and acts well...beat her actin its natural...al are over the top.if u c she is jst like normal

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.