*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
NAME OF THE ROSE? ROSA

Saif, Amrita, Sara, Ibrahim. Hum do, humare do. A family happy both because of domestic bliss and Saif's sudden ascent to the top of the heap in Bollywood. A family in which the woman called the shots when it came to her man's career, so much so that when Saif was offered the role of Chunilal in Sanjay Bhansali's Devdas, Amrita stuck to her guns when it came to haggling for Saif's remuneration. The consequence? Saif lost the role to Jackie. There were stories of link-ups, notably with Preity Zinta during the making of Kal Ho Na Ho, but the marriage was rock-steady. Which is why if Saif's newly found status of a yuppie cult icon took everyone by surprise, his separation with Amrita has created a lot more news.

For the first time, media exposure happened thanks to a white limousine in which Saif was travelling in Toronto for a show. Among people accompanying him were stars like King Khan, Preity Zinta, Rani Mukherjee and Priyanka Chopra. The limo stopped at its scheduled destination, and the media caught the first glimpse of a beautiful European girl who was right behind Saif. Not a star, it was initially reported that the girl was a club dancer till people discovered that she was actually a page three socialite from Italy who makes news in the cocktail circuit – and the local media – quite regularly. The actor fell for the girl while Hum Tum was being shot. If Hum Tum changed Saif's life as an actor, Rosa (that's her name) changed the actor's personal life.

Destiny had played the matchmaker as it always does – and mostly when you do not expect it would. The twosome fell in love while, back home, there was utter chaos. Stories suggested that the Pataudis had decided to side with Amrita during her bad days and not with their son because he, according to them, had erred. Saif and Amrita parted ways, and the world wondered: what was so special about the smell of this Rose that a seemingly impregnable marriage had crumbled so dramatically?

Saif was to confirm that he and Amrita were not together anymore, but he went on to add that the separation was a consequence of differences and that there had been no acrimony at all. But he affirmed that his kids and Amrita were hugely important for him while dispelling rumours that he had left his family in a state of financial trouble. He did not speak about the woman in his life, but it has become absolutely clear with time that the actor is completely besotted by this beauty who, as we said earlier, is not a club dancer but a page three socialite who can impress people in a big way both with her looks and her contacts. In fact, when in America not long ago, it is said that Rosa not only organized tickets for Shah Rukh Khan and his wife Gauri but also used her good offices to get them an entry into Madonna's green room that impressed Gauri no end.

Amrita, in the meantime, is trying to make a comeback in Bollywood. Despite Saif's denial, reports affirm that he has frozen all accounts while keeping a certain amount in Amrita's name because he might have to pay a hefty sum for alimony very soon. The Pataudis, according to the actor, are equally concerned about Saif and Amrita. Meanwhile, a romance continues to bloom. Will it be a hyperbole if we say that this one is the most unexpected romance of them all?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
thx for sharing! i dislike ppl who cheat on their spouse 🤢
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shahidlover24

thx for sharing! i dislike ppl who cheat on their spouse 🤢

yea I know, I HATE THEM😡
Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sapna_2004

yea I know, I HATE THEM😡

Totally agree with you guys!!

queenbee thumbnail
Rosa is like a murjhaaya hua phool 😛🤢

Saif has a lot of growin up to do
_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Selina

Totally agree with you guys!!

😡😡😡

abladabla thumbnail
Originally posted by: S.T.U.P.I.D.

Me too

rouble thumbnail
Originally posted by: abladabla

Mee too.

thanks for the article sapna!

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article Sapna. And I agree with u guys. Saif needs to grow up and act more mature.