Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

*~ Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam Articles Archive ~* (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged

City's Yami Gautam is all set to fight for love in 'Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam'

Nothing new, just love, and plenty of it followed by a trail of caste conflict, ego clash, mohalla gupshup and fight for peace. And at the centre of it is city's Yami Gautam, playing the lead, Leher Mathur in 'Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam'. While we hum the original number, here's a little FYI: to be launched on Colors right after Bigg Boss on December 28, this new offering from the channel plays on small town closed society, love across the road and families at war. It's set in Lucknow against the background of caste politics and class differences. Yami's love interest in the show is Gaurav Khanna who will essay the character of Abeer.

"Let me first assure you that there will no bloodshed, vamps or villains, violence or buckets of tears on the show. My character, Leher, will not be a bechari, subdued, shy girl. She will be just like me, outgoing and bold," shoots Yami, who left Chandigarh for telly-town and is totally into it now. "To tell you the truth, fame and recognition apart, it's no bed of roses. There is a lot of hardwork, that too non stop and no room for a no," she sighs. Is it better than chasing IAS dreams she once had? "Can't say, but I'm still continuing with my studies," Yami was in her first year Law in Panjab University when she was picked by the channel for Yeh Pyaar. "It came as a huge surprise for I was never focusing on a career as a actor. I must've made a passing reference to it as a kid, but that was it. When one has always been a studious academically inclined child, topper throughout, in the merit list for Law, then parents are reluctant to let you go, that too from Chandigarh to Mumbai." But as destiny would have it, Yami made the journey and started with NDTV Imagine's Aryan last year. "Only good work appeals to me, and once you are in this industry, you have to give be an open minded person with a 24/7 energy level. Fame comes and goes, but you have to go on." Seems like a year has wisened her up!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoNeebadaddys_girlEnigma.--Ratna--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~ Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam Articles Archive ~* (Page 6)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged

We wanna really break free...

Yami Gautam:

One freedom fighter who you think would make a difference today: More than the freedom fighters we need political reformers. We need to change all that is there in everyone's mind. I think the thought processes need some working on.

Your contribution to the growth and development of our country: We come up with all these questions when it is August 15 or January 26 but certain duties need to be in our minds always, like I do my civic duties of following the traffic rules, paying taxes on time, etc.

Do you have a dream for your country? Yes, I wish to see the literacy rate grow, especially for women. We do not have girls growing really smart in other parts of the country like we see them in metropolitan cities. I have been to places like UP and Bihar for shooting and I have seen girls in real bad conditions there. There are other parts of our country too where girls face similar problems. There is a need for basic amenities and development.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoEnigma.--Ratna--

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Single Ladies of Indian Television
Our Indian television is full of glam faces but at same time many of them are spinsters who are eligible to get married. We take a look at some of the spinsters who are doing quite good in their television career.

Showing 5 of 7 images Previous    Next
Yami Gautam

Yami Gautam
She plays Leher in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam she is very beautiful even though her dressing style is very subtle. Her smile is enchanting.

Previous    Next

Bad Boys of Indian Television:
Like popular vamps, their absence from a  show will be daal sans tadka. They provide the much required milaege to any show as we love to pity with the sulking and feeble protagonists. We love to see them shedding copious tears for that's the primary reason we end up sympathising with them. And the so called bad boys of TV create havoc in the lives of our leading ladies infusing the thriller and drama in the show. Read on to know the popular bad boys of television, who we love to hate.

Showing 1 of 6 images Previous    Next
Omi Bhaiya
Omi Bhaiya: Chandan Sharma is back on Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam in his roadside romeo avatar of Omi Bhaiyya. Omi earlier wished to marry Leher but was thrown out his mandap by the male lead. Vowing to level the score with him. Omi returns in an ever more venomous avatar and this time tricks Leher's younger sister, Bittan to marry him. He is all set to use her against her sister and her in-laws.

Previous    Next

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top