*~ Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam Articles Archive ~* - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Innocent Leher miserable at in-laws place

The scheming in-laws do everything to insult Leher on Colors' Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam…

Here is the latest interview of leher aka Yami Gautam...

This interview from Gujaratmitra daily newspaper which is the most populer newspaper of gujarat state in India.

The interview in gujarati language so i have translated into English....

Yami Gautam,

Plus point from mummy & minus point from dad.

When feel you cry when your mother had done for you?

When my mom gave me permission to leave Chadigadh from working me in mumbai.

Which was the horrible threaten from your dad?

Well, none of this.. actually I was very behaved child.Sometime my dad scolded my younger sister..!!!(she laughed..😆)

Do you look like your mother or father?

In my face, beautiful things are come from my mom & minus things are come from my dad!!!!(she laughed)

..............The End.............

Veer, Abeer, Thakur get their hands dirty with atta and maida

After getting all its leading ladies together to wield their belans in Ronit Roy's kitchen in Kitchen Champion, the channel has decided to strike the ro again when it's hot. And so while the first season calls for a wrap this Friday, another fresh season this time with the leading heroes gets going on July 12 but competing against some hot girls. So it's the mundes versus the kudiyans.

Roy will continue to be the charming, affable referee (though we wonder if he will flirt with the men too). The teams will have six dashing men compete against six beautiful women in the kitchen. The Mast Munde will have Nandish and Ayub Khan (Veer and Jogi Thakur, Uttaran), Aditya Redij (Raghav, Laado), Sharad Kelkar (Thakur, Bairi Piya), Gaurav Khanna (Abeer, Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam) and Bigg Boss 2 winner Ashutosh Kaushik.

And this time around, to give the boys a run for their rotis, will be the Kool Kudiyan Rashmi Desai (Tapasya, Uttaran), Richa (Bindiya, Bhagyavidhata), Supriya Kumari (Amoli, Bairi Piya), Kishori Shahane (Rani Ma, Aise Karo Na Vida), Asawari Joshi (Kaki, Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai) and Rupali Ganguly from Khatron Ke Khiladi 2.

Celebrity chef judge Gautam Maharishi will continue to regale the contestants with his saucy em>shayaris and spicy comments.

'Kya Bolti Tu' now 'Meethi Choori no 1'

Jay Bhanushali and Shabbir Ahluwalia

Imagine's next big chat show that was tentatively titled 'Kya Bolti Tu' now has a new name 'Meethi Choori No 1'. The show is based on the International show 'Women who rant' which was produced by Imagine's parent company, Turner International.

The show has 25 popular women from the television industry who would be coming together for a 'bitch out' session as they rave and rant about their peers in the game of perception.

The buzz has it that TV's new enfant terrible Ragini Khanna, Shweta Tiwari, Mona Vasu, Neha Marda, Gauri Pradhan, Yami Gautam, Urvashi Dholakia and Shveta Salve have already been finalised, while talks are on to sign up more names.

Neha confirmed being a part of it. "Yes I am doing the show. I have already shot for two episodes," she said. Urvashi Dholakia too confirmed her participation in the show.

Jay Bhanushali and Shabbir Ahluwalia have been finalised to host the 'chat cum reality show.'

The show produced by Sol Productions is set to launch sometime in August and the shoot has already begun.

Edited by aysha_18 - 13 years ago
Beware! Omi bhaiyya is back
Buzz up!

For how long can you see the leading couple on a show enjoying their lives to the brim. The makers won't let that last for long as what keeps the viewers hooked onto a show is the protagonist shedding copious tears.

Discuss here

Well, if the ill-health of Leher's (Yami Gautam) father, Brijbhushan Mathur wasn't enough a topic of worry for the girl, adding to her rues, making a comeback on the show, is an old nemesis in Omi Bhaiyya.

Omi had almost married the protagonist when Abeer, the male lead, asked him to leave the mandap at gunpoint. The lad had then promised to comeback and avenge his insult and humiliation and sticking to his word, he is back and in a more venomous avatar. This time he is eyeing Leher's younger sister Bittan. He wishes to marry her to settle the scores with the leading couple of the show.

Informs a source from the show, "The show has plummeted on the TRP chart and Omi's track saw the TRPs soaring. We have got him back on the show in a hope that it will pick up on the rating chart as the show is under the scanner. Omi will be back to avenge his insult and this time wants to marry Leher's younger sister. Brijbhushan has transferred his property and home under his younger daughter Bittan's name. Omi will now try to lure chachaji to convince Bittan to marry him and in return he can have the big house. He will try to create a rift between the two sisters and will try to avenge his humiliation from Abeer and Leher."

Says Chandan Anand who essays Omi, "This is a popular character as wherever I go, people inquire as to why I am not seen in the show.

Now that I have got the opportunity, I am happy to be back. There are some characters which you love portraying and this is the one for me. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself essaying Omi. I took up this character after awaiting a challenging role for four long years. You

don't get to play interesting characters on television and when I was narrated this character, I lapped it up."

Anand however, wanted to return in a new avatar with a different look altogether but it was the channel's decision to bring him in the same look. He says, "Given a chance, I would have preferred to sport a different look with my comeback as it could have been more challenging to portray Omi with probably a clean and neat look. But the channel has asked me to grow a beard, so I am adhering to it. I will be commencing the shoot in the next couple of days."

Wonder what Leher has to think about the re-entry of the enfant terrible but we surely are awaiting the twist in the offing.

Watch
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam, Monday to Thursday at 9:00 pm on Colors.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Beware-Omi-bhaiyya-is-back&xfile=2010/July/News_20100715_27
Imagine TV's new reality show launches on August 7th

Aditi Set To Replace Parul In 'Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam'
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Tuesday, 20 July 2010 15:03
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

In a major surprise, Parul Gulati, who plays Bittan in 'Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam', is stepping out of the Colors show. Aditi Sajwan, who played the lead in Imagine TV's 'Meera' is likely to be the new Bittan.

"Yes, I have been offered to play one of the pivotal characters in the show. However, I haven't signed it yet. You'll get the exact picture in a day or two," said Sajwan.

Talking about the reason to drop Parul, a reliable source says, "There is no issue with the girl, and she too has taken this decision sportingly. It's just that the show will see a major twist in Bittan's character which requires a powerful performance. The production felt that Parul won't be able to carry it through and they felt the need to replace her with Aditi Sajwan."

Elaborating on the major twist, the source adds, "Bittan will be making a sacrifice by marrying a villainous character, who then provides her with the necessary money for her father's operation. From here on, Bittan is going to emerge as a very strong character."

--Mayur Lookhar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/801-aditi-set-to-replace-parul-in-yeh-pyar-na-hoga-kam.html

Parul continues as Bittan in Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam

Parul Gulati

There was a strong buzz that Parul Gulati (Bittan of Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam) may get replaced in the show because as per the track the production house wanted to cast a more mature face. Aditi Sajwan of Meera fame was supposed to replace her but now Parul has decided to continue with the show for the time being.

Our source says, "At this moment things have been sorted out between Parul and the production house. She will continue to be part of our show. Currently we are more concerned about the falling numbers of our show and planning to bring few twists in the tale."

Parul who debuted with this show on television says, "It was a rumour. I do not have any issues with the production house or with my character. I am going to continue this show."

Aditi says, "I was approached for the part and I did meet them but I didn't like the offer."

It is also said that the channel is not happy with the current ratings (1.9) of the show and is thinking to pull it off, but things are yet at a premature stage.