Uravugal

Dec28-Jan 1 - updates on 1st pg w/ discussion (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Oh apadiya pogudhu sangadhi,, Nan vera madhiri ila nenachen...

Rendu kozhandainga veetal irundha, adhunga rendayum chellama sanda poda seendi vittu, in roja akka's slang, kombu seevitu, adhunga sanda podradha vedika paatuh rasikaradhu nu nenachen...

Rendu kozhandainga dhan Roja akkavum AM ayyavum....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaranamara_50atinaeljay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dec28-Jan 1 - updates on 1st pg w/ discussion (Page 2)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amara_50

@ atina

Enna intha vaaram muzhuvathum neengalthaan update pannap poagireergalaa?  Matravargalukkellaam ennavaayitru?  Roja roja ridela aeri oor sutra poayvittaargalaa?

Rojaavukku ethiraa oru katchi aarambikkap poagiren.  Kolgai Parappuch  Cheyalaalar  padhavi gaaliyaay irukkiradhu.  Varugireergalaa? 
Yes Amaran Sir...this whole week this uravugal is going to be one man (woman) show......since all the others are on vacation. That is the reason there is not much traffic here.....

How ever a Very Happy New Year to you and to your Family Sir.

Regarding that new Katchi.......I am in for anything you want to do against that maddddddd Roja......I am in...I am in......let us start the campaign soon.....Wink

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Atina, ippadi andha katchikku ponaal Roja kannil padaamal thappa vendiyathu thaan neenga!   Roja kaiyail maatineenga, appuram ungalai 007 thaan kaapathanum, adhu avaraal mudiyuma?  Avarukku busy schedule, indha serial, andha serial nu solli shooting schedule irukkunu solli poiduvaaru, apparum ungal gathi adhogathi thaan!  Ungalukku en anudhaapangal!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaranamara_50rojapooooMeena.IFatina

suryalalu

Groupbie

suryalalu

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Atina aunti....
 eljay ithellam parayum......
don't go back. I will be there to support U.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaranamara_50Meena.IFatina

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Atina, aedhu kariyam aanengilum sootsichu seyyanum, kettO?  Nyaan parayunadhu sathyam, kaLLam alla!

Eppadi namba Malayalam?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suryalaluamara_50

suryalalu

Groupbie

suryalalu

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Atina, aedhu kariyam aanengilum sootsichu seyyanum, kettO?  Nyaan parayunadhu sathyam, kaLLam alla!

Eppadi namba Malayalam?

Super........ ella languages-um nallaa theriyum alle...?
                                            that is origianal "Naaradar" thanne.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged
thanks for updates..its seems like mugs sits on thorns....good for him... do something for senthil... good job gayu...thanks create team..hope no cursing anyone this week...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaran

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suryalalu

Originally posted by eljay

Eppadi namba Malayalam?

Super........ ella languages-um nallaa theriyum alle...?
                                            that is origianal "Naaradar" thanne.

Suryamole, nyaan eppozhum original thanne, imitation alla! 

Ende achanukku jolile transfer aagum.  Appozhu nyaangalum poi aa sthalithile aa baashai padichu.  I have run out of Malayalam at this point and it is easier to stick to one language these days.  I know a smattering of Kannada, Bengali, Punjabi and Malayalam, and speak Hindi fluently since we lived in the North most of the time.  It is convenient, because some people assume that I know only Tamil and think that I am not following them when they speak in Hindi or Punjabi etc!

Edited by eljay - 29 December 2009 at 11:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50Meena.IF

Post Reply New Post

Go to top