Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

regalla

Goldie

regalla

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

why should naku get a make over?? why can t ppl accept a person as she is ?

I like the episode it was nice .... had enough drama but wat pains my eyes to see is they showed naku way too badly

i agree with you..... she has really been showed very very badly, rather horribly...even i was unable to digest the overall portrayal of the character.. though kudos to the actress for such a brilliant job.. but that ugliness .. the eyebrows, the red mark and all were way too unrealistic.....unimaginable.... but the girl was good....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "first episode, your take (Page 2)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
i'm not saying she needs a make-over to change her full...just the little things....she is not badlooking and she's sooo sweet & nice Smile

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 3:11am | IP Logged

the redness is reallly unbelievable i have only that complain but the gal is gud and her eyes too gud

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 3:20am | IP Logged
here we go again she is not shown to be ugly at all she is just shown as a dirt bag...unhygenic...which somehow i can't digest...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top