Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
hi guys
im Alisha here
just wanted 2 know what people thought of the show n it first episode.

i havent yet watched it but  gonna watch it!!!!
saw the promos of the show n it looks good n concept is really good n very different 2 the saas bahu shows!!!!
n i was very impressed wiv the promo's!!!

so guys i just want all of us to share our first impression of the show n plz write ur thoughts coz i would love 2 know.

love Alisha

if the moderaters think this is an irrelevant topic plz close it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "first episode, your take" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manishaben

manishaben

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged
seems like saloni's saat phere revisited, dunno they have shown Nakusha 2 b really horrendous looking, how far the audiences will take 2 it remains 2 b seen.

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
haven't watched it yet...will do later and then reply again SmileSmile

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
had a mix opinion after i watch few more episodes..then ll b able to say conclusively..

-Sharona-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sharona-

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
ok jst saw it..it looks nice...but can't wait when she gets a make-over...i hope she does...those eyebrows/..so not working for her...i like the sister-in-law....she keeps bothering the mom with her stuff....very funny LOLLOL but it looks good for now Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alisha_01-Imu.M-

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 3:08am | IP Logged
why should naku get a make over??  why can t ppl accept a person as she is ?

I like the episode it was nice .... had enough drama but wat pains my eyes to see is they showed naku way too badly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alisha_01regalla-Huma-

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i watched the 1st episode it was okay.
the show is going good so far but can't say anything yet as it has just begun. Just want to see naku in her real face. N it is very nasty how people r not accepting her coz of her looks.

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sharona-

ok jst saw it..it looks nice...but can't wait when she gets a make-over...i hope she does...those eyebrows/..so not working for her...i like the sister-in-law....she keeps bothering the mom with her stuff....very funny LOLLOL but it looks good for now Smile

ya hate her eyebrows. They have showed her very ugly just waiting to see her real beauty.
n ya it was realy funny!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top