Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuRenita571sushavviZEESXYmiganbrinny_gCarynVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam Dec 28 - Jan 1 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Thursday and Friday updates wont be needed for this year as New year programmes will be covering up the time for ThangamSmile...

Finally by the end of the year we get to see a different Ganga who can also get angry ... Its a good sign nu nambi lets step into the next year and see if she gets married..

Thank you Meli for bringing me to this forum and letting me be a part of Thangam

Thank you everyone for all the great support and love you all gave me and still giving meSmile...

@ Migan thank you for giving the chance to update this episodeEmbarrassed....

oops i dont want to sound like Thangam Ganga nowLOLLOL...

Wishing you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year

See you all in the 2010 threadHug..

love u allHugHug

Edited by anjkhoney - 30 December 2009 at 10:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanalifeissymbol123ZEESXYmiganbrinny_gVani19

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anj for the update. So her wedding is not over yet?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:31am | IP Logged
thanks anj
so kula's plans get foiled again, and the wedding still hasn't happened!

anjkhoney

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates Anj.

Proves that Ramya & crew have no story in their hand and hence, the wedding ceremony is dragged for weeks.

Creative & their Head have no clue on how to continue the story.  Their brains have gone dead and we have to endure the torture.

Anj, worst come to worst if you are too busy, you can always give few liner updates or  twice a week updates.

I am fed up of this serial.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnubrinny_gVani19

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anj for the update. I agree with Caryn, don't waste your time to give detail update. Such a boring story.

anjkhoney

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Anj for the update. I agree with Caryn, don't waste your time to give detail update. Such a boring story.
A]

Totally agree with you. Lessons on how to make a mega serial without a story. How long can one hear ganga stothram. I wonder how anyone can like Ganga if it is made out that no one else really matters except her. Looks like even parents are in awe of her.

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
thank you for the support everyoneSmile

Adhu ennamo theriyaleConfused, Naan update panna vara serial ellame ippidi naasama thaan pogudhu. Haha idhu serial tracka ille en raasiya nu theriyalaROFL..

@ Caryn,Vani19 : I'm never too busy for IFEmbarrassed...

I am happy to update and to be here with u allSmile, but whts the use in updating this track where they just dont have dialogues only Kalyanam, virundhu,Sadangu etcOuch....

I am here as a standby updater this week as all our other updaters are on holidays.. Adhukku appram I will be back to u guys on mon and thursday....

Thank you for the care and support you all give meHug....

Puli Varuthu Puli Varuthu nu sollara mathiri Ganga Kalyanam nadakkapoguthu,nadakkapoguthu nu aasa kaattiye nammala saavadikkarangaROFLROFLROFL.Ippidiye the end board pottu mudippaangalo?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnubrinny_gVani19Caryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top