Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Gaurav as Abeer:Pass or Fail ?? (Page 7)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
He passed...
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
gaurav was really good....will give him 9/10...not given him perfect marks because I am still waiting for the fultoo romantic scenes...
MariQuestFilms IF-Sizzlerz
MariQuestFilms
MariQuestFilms

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Deffo PASS with a capital P! LOOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest

MysticNights IF-Rockerz
MysticNights
MysticNights

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krupur1103

may be I'm too early to judge this new avatar...but it just didn't click to me as prithvi did from the very start!

to be true...i would have never watched lnmdj if it had not been Prithvi and damini being played by  GK and CS!

GK and CS are the reasons i got so hooked to this show...........

and even though it is the same GK in this new show.....i felt really very detached.........may be give it time...but you know how they say that first impressions do make a lot of point in shaping a relationship...well i say it does in fictional world too....i always had the same thing with my other normal shows and books as well.....the first character that i get hooked on stays my favorite for the rest ............

and that did happen with prithvi......and well ya Prida

but not yet with lallaji?!!Confused

may be give it a week or so...........lets see if Abher do any magic?! But nothing's like Prida magic!Wink

Love ne mila di jodi's prithvi just caught my eye. I feel prithvi is the character i prefer to watch. Abeer will take time to catch on. I did like rain scene...and want more scenes of the leads.
tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Hello guys... Im new to this forum and a new Gaurav Khanna fan too! I hadn't seen him much in Kumkum, and saw him for quite a while in Love Ne.... I don't how, but all of a sudden I really started liking him and that led me onto watching YPNHK... In my opinion, he is doing a very good job as Abeer, but, I also feel that Gaurav doesnot have that boyish charm which is needed for the age group that the character of Abeer belongs to. Gaurav is 28, and he looks that age. He has a very mature look (extremely sexy of course! ), moreover his physique is also of someone who is more a of 'man' than a 'boy'. So perhaps because of his looks and entire appearance, the character of Prithvi suits him better, but undeniably, he's excellent in his portrayal of Abeer as well ..
I hope I didnt confuse anyone!! lol.... ;-P
sihu Goldie
sihu
sihu

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
I liked this guy as Abeer....he has the care-free attitude of a son spoilt by his mom/grandmom, but retaining good values.  I liked the way he portrayed this happy-go-lucky guy who does not think of responsibilities, etc.  I'm sure he'll do well as the show progresses...whether serious or whatever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest

ashi18 Groupbie
ashi18
ashi18

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Gaurav is doing awesome job as abeer.. ofcourse i jst love him as prithvi bt abeer is also very likeable.. n i am loving his jodi wid yami..
sandhya25 Newbie
sandhya25
sandhya25

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
PASS FOR SURE...... Big smile Big smile

Edited by sandhya25 - 05 January 2010 at 5:26am

Go to top