Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Gaurav as Abeer:Pass or Fail ?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Suhana Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Suhana Ahmed

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Just loved the style of AbeerEmbarrassed ya me too... i went just ga-ga over him...Embarrassed..Gaurav was amazing as AbeerClapClaptoatlly mind blowing... i was like... muah to you man....Wink..his intro while he was flying the kite was very well shownClapClap yah that scence was very well captured... i loved the kind of introduction they gave him... GOOD JOB creatives....Clap...the way he compared the kite with his girlfriend is hilariousLOLLOLyah i also found that part really funny... Good Job here by the dialogue writters... light comic style... too good......it looks like he is a typical mamma's boy who loves to go out with his friends, typical fun loving boy... almost every boy is like that at his age, i feel... and the thing i loved here is... he is not shown a different guy as most soap makers make there heros... his normal n ordinary style made him extra ordinary....do some masti and all that but not a studious or a serious guy type whereas his dadi thinks he is studying in the terrace when he is busy flying kitesLOLLOL.. yah... i also found that very funnyLOLLOL

Just loved his carefree attitude and the way he showed his disinterest for girls thus proving that he is not a casanova typeClapEmbarrassed  sho shweet it was... very januable character...

One thing which is very realistically shown in this serial is the way his mother was pressursing everyone in the house for his marriage and that too at such an early age when he should b studyingOuch..this is a very common problem in places like UP,Bihar and Lucknow where children r married off at 18-19 yrs when they don't even hv the maturity to take responsiblity of a married lifeOuch.. his mother i feel portrayed a perfect mother... most of Mums do that.... ok i dont know anything about the culture but if you say so... its good they are including the traits n customs of the set up place....

Abeer's family looks small and interesting... agree...a typical dadi who knows only to order her daughter-in-law and is hving very conservative thoughts regarding caste right typical oldy... abit irriating....Ouch..Father who is extra proud of being in the upper caste and the richest man in town.. GOD!!! checked his attitude??? itna proud bhi nahin hona chahiye....mother who too is hving old thoughts when it comes to marriage and selecting the girl for her son.  hmmm.. right....bas only the son looks like a modern and bindaas types who is looking for his sapno ki raniEmbarrassed..  mere sapno ki rani kab aaye gi tu??? aayi rut mastani kab aaye gi tu... chali aa hoo chaali aa...lolz....

Why I get a feeling that this Pathak's daughter Deepa might form the vampish triangle in Abeer-Leher love story later thanks to Deepa's mother Veena who is busy building castles in the airWinkLOLConfused.. i dun know but i didnt feel that.... she seemed to be a sensible girl who is all aware of her position.... but yes the mom is really weird...

Lastly precap looks damn interesting and I loved the way the two r gonna meet..first through eye-locking and then the whole face-to-face meetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...  even i am very impatient to watch that.... GOD!!! the precap was very tempting...Embarrassed

The episode belongs to Gaurav..he was looking very energetic in this role and is perfect as the free bird Abeer BajpayeeThumbs Up tru agree 100%... GAURAV was the main highlight of the epi.....His acting was superbClaptere jaise koi kahan 10 on 10.... i just felt like singing the song for him......and he got completely immersed into the skin of the character especially when he said "No girl till now could match upto my standards" with perfect attitute and styleCoolEmbarrassed...  ahaa... i just loved when he said that... muahh....

I think after LNBDJ's serious cool dude Prithvi ..this is a refreshing change for Gaurav as the more lively and energetic Abeer..this shows his versatility as wellEmbarrassed   GAurav has proved he is a versatile actor i mean amazing transformation... from Serious Prithvi to lively n fun loivng Abeer... hats off...

What are your thoughts on Gaurav as Abeer...??Embarrassed..For me he passed with distinction today in Abeer's roleLOLEmbarrassed  Distinction ya sure... i will give him 100% marks... GAurav is a magician... he is too good.... mere liye he has passed with flying colors...

love,
Suhana,

P.S: nice post....

Edited by Suhana Ahmed - 28 December 2009 at 11:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naturejyoti06

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav as Abeer:Pass or Fail ?? (Page 2)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arya311

IF-Rockerz

Arya311

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:55am | IP Logged
lol maza! i would never go gaga over abeer as for Prithvi.....Abeer is like a typical guy......but Prithvi is all things atypical and that's why we will have a hard time adjusting to Abeer..........hehehehhe...but I will definitely watch Abeer for more of GK's AWESOME DAWSOME smiles!LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4everSuhana AhmedMaz.naturejyoti06

Suhana Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Suhana Ahmed

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krupur1103

lol maza! i would never go gaga over abeer as for Prithvi.....Abeer is like a typical guy......but Prithvi is all things atypical and that's why we will have a hard time adjusting to Abeer..........hehehehhe...but I will definitely watch Abeer for more of GK's AWESOME DAWSOME smiles!LOLLOLLOL

ya right.. it wud be difficult for Prithvi fanatics to adjust with Abeer....
but know what??? this typical and ordinary character made me fall in love with Abeer....

although i personally admire guys having Pritthvi's attitude...
but i surely loved Abeer... he is too cute to resist...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naturejyoti06

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krupur1103

hehe krups..yup Prithvi is the dream guyDay Dreaming..the one all girls would die for!..Abeer is the friend the best buddy...loud n funny!...GK's awesome dawesome smiles thats the ONLY reason im gonna watch his scenes!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

natureArya311jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I think people who loved Gaurav as Prithvi might find it very difficult to relate to Abeer in the very first episode..because Prithvi was a guy with attitude,personality and was very matured in his thought processEmbarrassed..in short he was a man and not a college going boy whereas Abeer is a college going boy who is light-hearted,immatured in terms of life and responsiblities and has no real harsh experiences in life unlike Prithvi who was introduced with a revenge mode..

I m also a fan of Prithvi and I hv noticed girls always like to see rough and tough guys in actionWink..so it will take some time to accept Gaurav in the romantic chocolate boy avataar nowLOLEmbarrassed

Personally I m happy because he is getting to portray different types of characters and is not getting typecast in same sort of rolesEmbarrassed

Friends its better if we don't compare Prithvi and Abeer here..lets talk only about Gaurav as Abeer because comparison of characters from other shows is not allowed and might lead to fight between two fan bases when we all r gaurav fans at the end of the day..hai naEmbarrassed..

So lets just give some time to Gaurav as Abbeer and analyse his first day first show performance onlyEmbarrassed..

My personal opinion is his character needed to b a bit over the top because he is playing a Lucknowi Nawab type of a role..he got everything in life in a golden spoon..so somewhere that over-confidence needed to reflect on his face and that way I thought Gaurav did full justice in bringing out the perfect expression of "Ghar ka laadla beta"LOLTongue..I think he will tone down a bit once he falls in love with Leher and starts understanding the responsiblities in lifeEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-GauravsDbestnatureMaz.

Arya311

IF-Rockerz

Arya311

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

yeah Abeer is cute and sweedorable ....i totally agree......now who can resist GK's smilesLOL

no one!WinkLOL

but you have to agree that GK's Prithvi  is a character like never before!

Prithvi is fire and ice .....whereas Abeer ..hmmmm....well Abeer is chocolate dipped strawberry....

the first sets your computer and flat screens on fire at times or freezes them at others.....whereas the latter makes your screens put on calories......irresistibe  both of them....but the first is more like pulling your holster out irresistible and the latter is like pulling your treadmill out irresistible!!!Wink

sorry for the randomness....hahahhahah

Edited by krupur1103 - 28 December 2009 at 1:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipsGauravsDbestMaz.currentnaturejyoti06

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I think its a great start to the show, Garav has done great as Abeer so far, it is a pass from my side!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

nature

IF-Rockerz

nature

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Jyotsssss, meeting you after a longggg longgg time Hug Hug... and seeing your posr after a longgg longgg time Tongue... Loved your take on Gaurav! Wink...

@ Gaurav as Abeer -
He definitely passed for me, that too with flying colors Big smile Big smile... His carefree, nautanki attitude was just irresistable... you couldnt help but smile Big smile... Loved the way he teased his grand-mom and the way he's smitten with his mom Embarrassed Embarrassed... His entry with kite-flying was too cute and later on his ramblings about girls and his dream girl made me go "awww" Embarrassed... Loved his "Hum Abeer Bajpayee hain" time and again Big smile...

@ Abeer V/s Prithvi -
Well for die-hard Prithvi fans, its gonna be very difficult to accept GK as Abeer coz both of them are poles apart Smile... but then GK can win your heart just like that Wink.. Give him some time Big smile...

@ Abeer & Sharman - I wont deny that there are some striking resemblances between the two characters.. Hope the CV's differentiate between the two in the coming episode Embarrassed..

Nids

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestsoapbubbleMaz.jyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top