Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Just loved the style of AbeerEmbarrassed..Gaurav was amazing as AbeerClapClap..his intro while he was flying the kite was very well shownClapClap...the way he compared the kite with his girlfriend is hilariousLOLLOL..it looks like he is a typical mamma's boy who loves to go out with his friends,do some masti and all that but not a studious or a serious guy type whereas his dadi thinks he is studying in the terrace when he is busy flying kitesLOLLOL..

Just loved his carefree attitude and the way he showed his disinterest for girls thus proving that he is not a casanova typeClapEmbarrassed

One thing which is very realistically shown in this serial is the way his mother was pressursing everyone in the house for his marriage and that too at such an early age when he should b studyingOuch..this is a very common problem in places like UP,Bihar and Lucknow where children r married off at 18-19 yrs when they don't even hv the maturity to take responsiblity of a married lifeOuch..

Abeer's family looks small and interesting...a typical dadi who knows only to order her daughter-in-law and is hving very conservative thoughts regarding casteOuch..Father who is extra proud of being in the upper caste and the richest man in town..mother who too is hving old thoughts when it comes to marriage and selecting the girl for her son..bas only the son looks like a modern and bindaas types who is looking for his sapno ki raniEmbarrassed..

Why I get a feeling that this Pathak's daughter Deepa might form the vampish triangle in Abeer-Leher love story later thanks to Deepa's mother Veena who is busy building castles in the airWinkLOLConfused..

Lastly precap looks damn interesting and I loved the way the two r gonna meet..first through eye-locking and then the whole face-to-face meetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

The episode belongs to Gaurav..he was looking very energetic in this role and is perfect as the free bird Abeer BajpayeeThumbs Up..His acting was superbClap..and he got completely immersed into the skin of the character especially when he said "No girl till now could match upto my standards" with perfect attitute and styleCoolEmbarrassed...

I think after LNBDJ's serious cool dude Prithvi ..this is a refreshing change for Gaurav as the more lively and energetic Abeer..this shows his versatility as wellEmbarrassed

What are your thoughts on Gaurav as Abeer...??Embarrassed..For me he passed with distinction today in Abeer's roleLOLEmbarrassed

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini22sidrahkamalashi18AnjanaYYZGauravsDbestlnmdj_greatfanhalifax004tibs09Prachi..currentnatureShiningStar18Maz.*Resham*minuuKhushi.Silentsoulsurakshitaaish_punk-Afeelicious-nishu786bones88PureBliss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav as Abeer:Pass or Fail ??" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Gaurav as Abeer is definetly Pass from my side.

He is a total charmer.GK never disapponts you with any of his role. He does his work so convinsingly.

No one could have played Abeer-the perfect youngster with the perfect UP touch  other then GK. I give him 10 on 10.

The first episode just belongs to him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestjyoti06

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I think gaurav did ok...although for me it slightly kinda felt over the top...maybe thats how its supposed to be...dunno..

After watching him as prithvi in Love Ne....Abeer will take time getting used to..i hope to fall in love with this character too..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4eversoapbubbleArya311TIA.Tianaturejyoti06relentless.

mayur_fan1

Groupbie

mayur_fan1

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
4 me gaurav has definately pass and dat to wid distinction he is a gr8t actor
and wat so eva roles he takes he promises us fun and fun and fun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

nilambari

Groupbie

nilambari

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:19am | IP Logged
DEFINATLY HE PASS.....
AAJ KE EPISODE ME MY FAV LINE"KITE IS HIS GF"..MERI GFEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed HAI..MERE ISHARE P HI CHALTI HAI......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Arya311

IF-Rockerz

Arya311

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
may be I'm too early to judge this new avatar...but it just didn't click to me as prithvi did from the very start!

to be true...i would have never watched lnmdj if it had not been Prithvi and damini being played by  GK and CS!

GK and CS are the reasons i got so hooked to this show...........

and even though it is the same GK in this new show.....i felt really very detached.........may be give it time...but you know how they say that first impressions do make a lot of point in shaping a relationship...well i say it does in fictional world too....i always had the same thing with my other normal shows and books as well.....the first character that i get hooked on stays my favorite for the rest ............

and that did happen with prithvi......and well ya Prida

but not yet with lallaji?!!Confused

may be give it a week or so...........lets see if Abher do any magic?! But nothing's like Prida magic!Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4everSun10.lnmdj_greatfanMaz.TIA.Tianaturejyoti06MysticNightsInfinitedreams

TIA.Tia

IF-Rockerz

TIA.Tia

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Yes I totally agree with Maz... after seeing Gaurav in such a wonderful and different role as Prithvi... the character of Abheer looked just like anyother boy... not much difference from his character of Sharman... infact I find quite a few similarities btw Abheer and Sharman.. which he had already done before.. but anything to see Gaurav smiling... haiii

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

natureMaz.jyoti06Infinitedreams

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@Tina: yup those who liked him as Sharmaan may find it easier to like him as Abeer...but for a PriDaholic like myself....i will need a lot of time..and something really outstanding from GK to go crazy over Abeer!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

natureArya311jyoti06Infinitedreams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top