Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

.🤣<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=4>...charu......the greatestest OPTIMIST..........THE <FONT color=#cc3366>TONDOOMAL </FONT>is in no mood to oblige u dear.....🤣</FONT>

u bet Renu..tondumal will never oblige... 🤣 i despise him so so much ! 😃
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lathika4u

<br><br>totally confused absurd episode... Shankari and Nani are twin sisters 😆 ... or look alike ..😆 one in agra and another one in udaipur 😉<br>

hahahaaa.........right........[=))= 🤣....shayd kumbh ke mele mein bichhad gaye ho.... 😆 😆
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

hahahaaa.........right........[=))= 🤣....shayd kumbh ke mele mein bichhad gaye ho.... 😆 😆

ðŸ¤£  ...they ACTUALLY showed both of them today?????????????....REALLY????...

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

Why is Akshara so much unaware of Naitik's feelings? Its so unpleasant.

Thats one question we keep asking ourselves. She thinks of the whole world but her own husband 😭
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

Why is Akshara so much unaware of Naitik's feelings? Its so unpleasant.

well.. 🤣 only if she WAS, yrkkh wud have gone off air 2 months back 😃 the CV's think therez nothing else to show b/w husband and wife..akshara cares for naitik's family more than naitik n naitik said the same 😛 she can only give pravachans like her dadi ke naitik ur a part of my astitva but she never means it...howz it possible tht a girl ignores her husband's wish for the sake of his family? afterall the relationship with her in laws is bec. of her husband only ! pravachan dena is one thing n implementing them is another....tdy she's giving a lecture to sadi but i know how shallow it is....
--Nishita-- thumbnail

🤣 ...they ACTUALLY showed both of them today?????????????....REALLY????...

Ya, they did 😆
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

haan yaar nishi it's not our yrkkh....i agree mohit's financial crisis was pathetic 🤢 n he got a job n everything was solved in 1 day 😡 he repaid the loans or what? his mom gives those negative vibes 🤢 she should be kept OUT of yrkkh...i pray tht nandu and mohit don't get married n we don't watch mohit's mom again 😡

seriously.....in a day his financial crisis was vanished.......how did he repaid the loan/?? anyway i dont wana get into this....its better not to discuss.......

n i too pray that Nandu n Mohit dont get along so that we r spared 4rm watching that Stupid Moti lady....... 🤢

n yrkkh ke baare mein toh bolo hi mat.......its totally gone........ 😡
Krinya thumbnail

🤣 ...they ACTUALLY showed both of them today?????????????....REALLY????...

never gave it a thought yaar 🤣 ST came n told Bhabhi ma and mata G that the ladke walas said yes for the rishta
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

well.. 🤣 only if she WAS, yrkkh wud have gone off air 2 months back 😃 the CV's think therez nothing else to show b/w husband and wife..akshara cares for naitik's family more than naitik n naitik said the same 😛 she can only give pravachans like her dadi ke naitik ur a part of my astitva but she never means it...howz it possible tht a girl ignores her husband's wish for the sake of his family? afterall the relationship with her in laws is bec. of her husband only ! pravachan dena is one thing n implementing them is another....tdy she's giving a lecture to sadi but i know how shallow it is....

Did you notice...Sadhna thanked Aksh's dadi instead of thanking her coz Aksh started her dialogue with dadi kehti hai 😆
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

seriously.....in a day his financial crisis was vanished.......how did he repaid the loan/?? anyway i dont wana get into this....its better not to discuss.......

n i too pray that Nandu n Mohit dont get along so that we r spared 4rm watching that Stupid Moti lady....... 🤢

n yrkkh ke baare mein toh bolo hi mat.......its totally gone........ 😡

🤣....which   moti lady ,  taffy??????  🤣   🤣  🤣