--Nishita--

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Nishitah512

Originally posted by 2112ization

Originally posted by 2112ization

goood Clap .... aur bano mahaan Silly .... now naitik will bash her like anything.... n she will face concussion Wacko ... idiot y did u lie to him???????? dumb girl! Thumbs Down

till what time did they think they can hide the truth? Ouch akshara ki dadi ne is case mein kya kaha tha? ROFL at such a crucial time when nandini's rishta is almost fixed, they're meeting outside with akshara's help, if daddaji had seen them then what? Ouch

dadi ne kaha... beta iss case mein khamoshi kaam aati hai Censored

only if akshara had tht much brains n she had kept quiet in this issue, she wouldn't have broken naitik's trust.......tell me one reason WHY naitik should NOT feel dejected after all this? she's praying in the temple tht their love and trust remains intact and she's doing the opposite Angry Dead

If she had told everything to Naitik, then there would not have been any drama Dead Dead. This is a serial dear...they need fodder to survive   Angry Angry Angry

drama is pucca, u think singhania's will do less drama? Big smile but if she had told naitik, it wud have made a lot of difference ! and what's there to hide? at least he wud have been on her side...he wud have understood her genuine concern for nandu...but not now !!!!!! akshara is such a big fool, she doesn't know what she's doing..forget naitik for a while, what does she know abt mohit's background ke she's encouraging this relationship? it's not a small thing , life is not a joke..these decisions should be taken carefully & practically..the person who is in love turns blind , he cannot see what's good for him and what's not but can't akshara show a bit of sensitivity? she's not doing anything for nandu, she's pushing her into a ditch ......the matter is related to naitik's family, nandu is his sister, mohit is his best friend , why should he NOT know abt them? did akshara ever gave it a thought? AB naitik will feel cheated by his best friend, nandu and his wife..three ppl. who he cares for and love the most...

she should have told naitik the very first day and not given this promise to nandu tht she'll not tell anyone....at least discuss it with naitik is mohit the right person for nandini ?

i'm not sure he'll support mohit and nandu's relationship...i doubt Ouch and he must not....and woh akshara ko kya samjhega ? nobody can...tdy also she's like "plz forgive me i'll not repeat this mistake"..then knowing everything she does the same mistake again n again n again and repeat the same dialogue..then she will open her complaint register ke aap mujhe nahi samajhte , meri khamoshi ko nahi samajhte Ouch

I totally agree with you. She should have been a lil practical.

I appreciate the fact that she wants to help others inspite of her own life being in somewhat of a mess. I am trying to think from Aksh's POV. She loves Nandini as her own sister and wants her to be happy and is encouraging her to listen to her heart. However, I am not convinced about the fact of the truth being hidden from Naitik Unhappy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new dynamite promo (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged

I appreciate the fact that she wants to help others inspite of her own life being in somewhat of a mess. I am trying to think from Aksh's POV. She loves Nandini as her own sister and wants her to be happy and is encouraging her to listen to her heart. However, I am not convinced about the fact of the truth being hidden from Naitik Unhappy

Nishi if tomorrow my sister comes n tells me ke she loves so n so guy, i won't feel happy for her..infact it's a worrying factor for me ke she is making the right decision or no? if ur sister does it, what will u do? will u not ask her who tht boy is? and if u don't know him , will u be curious to know or not ke he's the right person, is the match okay..at least discuss it with her or get worried abt her? akshara never showed any such concern..as if she knows mohit more than nandu and naitik..even nandu doesn't know abt him except may be abt the recent crisis..and here in yrkkh , elders decide everything so how does akshara or nandu expect tht the family will accept mohit with an open heart? they never discussed it?
Ouch

Edited by _charu_ - 28 December 2009 at 11:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Nishi if tomorrow my sister comes n tells me ke she loves so n so guy, i won't feel happy for her..infact it's a worrying factor for me ke she is making the right decision or no? if ur sister does it, what will u do? will u not ask her who tht boy is? and if u don't know him , will u be curious to know or not ke he's the right person, is the match okay..at least discuss it with her or get worried abt her? akshara never showed any such concern..as if she knows mohit more than nandu and naitik..even nandu doesn't know abt him except may be abt the recent crisis..and here in yrkkh , elders decide everything so how does akshara or nandu expect tht the family will accept mohit with an open heart? they never discussed it?
Ouch

I dont know what they want to show by portraying Akshara this way. Anybody would be concerned and Aksh saw Mohit working as a salesboy. SO she should know that he is in need of some money and thats why he has taken up such a job. Even if she didnt want to tell Naitik, she should have asked him about Mohit's financial background indirectly. Akshara is in such a deep mess. God save her Ying Yang

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Ouch

I dont know what they want to show by portraying Akshara this way. Anybody would be concerned and Aksh saw Mohit working as a salesboy. SO she should know that he is in need of some money and thats why he has taken up such a job. Even if she didnt want to tell Naitik, she should have asked him about Mohit's financial background indirectly. Akshara is in such a deep mess. God save her Ying Yang

financially bhi chodo, luk at his mental family ROFL

gtg yaar :) it was nice chatting with u after a long time.. Smile

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Ouch

financially bhi chodo, luk at his mental family ROFL

gtg yaar :) it was nice chatting with u after a long time.. Smile

LOL LOL LOL
Bye dear. Good night...ya, same here...it was nice chatting with you. Cya on FB Big smile

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
really charu what he is going to do with the three of them. he will be definitely heart broken. like when he found out rituraj and akshi already know before marriage. it took somuch time to naitik understand akshi. now what is going happen main culprit is nandu y she want to hide and y she tells akshi not to tell naitik about her love to mohit. i don't know really what RS AND CREATIVE TEAM HAS PLANNED FOR THE NEEW YEAR.HE HAS DISSAPOINTED US BY SHOWING OUT OF HER HOUSE. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO NAKSH. HOPE SOME NEW THINGS IN RISHTA. DOOR REHANE SE PYAR BADTHA HAI MAY BE THEY REALISE THEIR LOVE AFTER THIS AND I THINK THEY WILL BE BACK TOGETHER IN A NEW WAY.FINGERS CROSSED.

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Why oh why would Akshara lie? *shakes head* =(

NAKSHFAN_289

Groupbie

NAKSHFAN_289

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
i just think what will naitik do in those situation when he sees the truth &mohit's reaction will be watchable on that..i don't think he will say no to d mohini track infect he will be happy bt worrying about d fect that noone tells him the truth..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top