First day first show!! Your Take?

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Friends,

As we all saw the first day first show of YPNHK..we all now get a chance to put forward our vies on what we thought of it.😃

So, here is Khushi's take on First day show of YPNHK-

-Firstly, the plot is amazing. It gives us an exact glimpse of  Uttar Pradesh(speciafically Lucknow)
-The Brahmin atmosphere shown is perfect..being a Brahmin myself i could totally relate to the atmosphere..It was just correct.
-The character of the Dadi aka Budhaa was a perfect saas type role. And belive me guys its very real😆.
-The character of the Brahmin husband and wife was also terrific. I loved the way Mr.Bajpayee😆 spoke to his wife..it was really romantic..😃..The Mother too as Panditain was perfect. A typical Indian bahu handling all her family members(including her saas😆) in a perfect way.
-The charcter of Veera was also good as teh wife of the boss's assistant and so was the daughter Deepa and Mr.Pathak.😃
-The saas-Bahu nok jhok will be really funny.

-Now, coming to our Lallaji😆 aka Gaurav aka Abeer Bajpayee. GK was Fantabulous as Abeer. Just loved his entry and loved the way he called his dadi lalita pawar..lol...
-Abber's description of his girl was sooo good.GK was damn droololicious man..just too good!!

-Now, coming to the Precap-
OMG..OMG..OMG..*Kill Me*...AbHer's first meeting!!! Awww...cant wait. BTW Yami's eyes looked soooo wow in the precap and GK toh as usual was droololicious!

-So i give the first day first show-
5 out of 5 as it had all what i was waiting and expecting for.

So guys...Its time for you to give your take..

-Khushi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it was good! Lallaji was :)) awwwww....:D
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Khushi_

Hello Friends, hey there....

As we all saw the first day first show of YPNHK..we all now get a chance to put forward our vies on what we thought of it.😃  oh i am very impatient to say loads about the first epi.... thanx for the topic....

So, here is Khushi's take on First day show of YPNHK-

-Firstly, the plot is amazing. It gives us an exact glimpse of  Uttar Pradesh(speciafically Lucknow) i was feeling that... though i dont know anything as i never came to that part of world, but i surely saw the glimpse of Lucknow culture (my knowledge abt that culture is all bookish and learn from my great granny as she used to live in Lucknow before partion) the language surely depicted the pure Lucknow type urdu... i have read many books and old novels, they use simillar kind of language...
-The Brahmin atmosphere shown is perfect..being a Brahmin myself i could totally relate to the atmosphere..It was just correct. again cant say anything ... but yah i was getting a feeling that the family atmosphere surely did matched the Brahmin atmosphere again my knowledge here is book learned...
-The character of the Dadi aka Budhaa was a perfect saas type role. And belive me guys its very real😆. i also felt that role was very natural... typical old women... typical saas material she is...😆
-The character of the Brahmin husband and wife was also terrific. I loved the way Mr.Bajpayee😆 spoke to his wife..it was really romantic..😃..The Mother too as Panditain was perfect. A typical Indian bahu handling all her family members(including her saas😆) in a perfect way.  even i loved their interaction... perfectly depicted....
-The charcter of Veera was also good as teh wife of the boss's assistant and so was the daughter Deepa and Mr.Pathak.😃  funny women she was, but why cant she understand the gazes of Dadi n PAndit Ji... is she that dumb???
-The saas-Bahu nok jhok will be really funny.

-Now, coming to our Lallaji😆 aka Gaurav aka Abeer Bajpayee. have a lot to say on this... GK was Fantabulous as Abeer. simply mind blowing... Just loved his entry perfectly shot... awesome entry... and loved the way he called his dadi lalita pawar..lol...
-Abber's description of his girl was sooo good.GK was damn droololicious man..just too good!!  even i loved that part the most... bas meri pasand ki larki....😳

-Now, coming to the Precap-
OMG..OMG..OMG..*Kill Me* *kill me too*😆...AbHer's first meeting!!! Awww...cant wait. nor do I.... BTW Yami's eyes looked soooo wow in the precap the girl surely has got expressivbe eyes.... and GK toh as usual was droololicious! agree totally...

-So i give the first day first show-
5 out of 5 as it had all what i was waiting and expecting for.
  for me it was 10 on 10....😉

So guys...Its time for you to give your take..

awesome post Khushi...
make it a daily practice....

-Khushi

love,
Suhana.

Edited by Suhana Ahmed - 14 years ago
manishaben thumbnail
bahut achcha laga pehla episode, hit hogi serial aisa lagata hai :)
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWWWWWWWWWWW.... seeing Gaurav as the naughty 22 yrs college going youth was a refreshing change from his contradicting serious macho character of Prithvi...  😆😆 I can't believe that Gaurav is adressed as Lala in the serial.. I was like laughing non-stop wenever he was adressed as Lala.. OMG... I just can't believe that its the same Gaurav who fits so perfectly in the elder brother role in LNMDJ does actually looks so young and naive and care-free youth in YPNHK.... how does Gaurav do this I mean looking old and young at the same time... well I think this why he is so famous... really no one can beat him.. Edited by Tina-Saigal2002 - 14 years ago
nyle thumbnail
i like the show it look like hindi old movie but lala was a too good i hope show will success
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Just loved the style of Abeer😳..Gaurav was amazing as Abeer👏👏..his intro while he was flying the kite was very well shown👏👏...the way he compared the kite with his girlfriend is hilarious😆😆..it looks like he is a typical mamma's boy who loves to go out with his friends,do some masti and all that but not a studious or a serious guy type whereas his dadi thinks he is studying in the terrace when he is busy flying kites😆😆..

One thing which is very realistically shown in this serial is the way his mother was pressursing everyone in the house for his marriage and that too at such an early age when he should b studying..this is a very common problem in places like UP,Bihar and Lucknow where children r married off at 18-19 yrs when they don't even hv the maturity to take responsiblity of a married life..

Abeer's family looks small and interesting...a typical dadi who knows only to order her daughter-in-law and is hving very conservative thoughts regarding caste..Father who is extra proud of being in the upper caste and the richest man in town..mother who too is hving old thoughts when it comes to marriage and selecting the girl for her son..bas only the son looks like a modern and bindaas types who is looking for his sapno ki rani😳..

Why I get a feeling that this Pathak's daughter Deepa might form the vampish triangle in Abeer-Leher love story later thanks to Deepa's mother Veena who is busy building castles in the air😉😆😕..

Lastly precap looks damn interesting and I loved the way the two r gonna meet..first through eye-locking and then the whole face-to-face met😳😳...

The episode belongs to Gaurav..he was looking very energetic in this role and is perfect as the free bird Abeer Bajpayee👍🏼
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How is the show and when did it start?? I had decided to not watch soaps..(they just go off air after generating interest)😆 but I like Gaurav😳

Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sunandshine

How is the show and when did it start?? I had decided to not watch soaps..(they just go off air after generating interest)😆 but I like Gaurav😳

it started today...
9:00 IST on colors....
awesome show a must watch.....

Gaurav is looking amazing...
nilambari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just fall in lov with gaurav entry😳😳😳 pakka lakhnaiu andaz......
n d diolug saying his grandma"lov u lalita"""""""shw hw naughty 😳😳character he playing in ypnhk.....aage sayad bahut fun aana baki hai...so keep waitng 4 those moment guys..........