Hey Guys...I am Ananya this side, As for the reason for being here, I, as you, am here to make new friends...So...here's giving you..the top 10 highlights of the episode! I would be doing it daily, If you don't mind
P.S I prefer being called Ammu or nia...:)
1) The show starts on a spiritual note with a saint singing his verses and begging for alms. Abeer's mother gives him some money and seeks his blessings.
2) Abeer's dadi ( name not mentioned), As in every serial, is constantly nagging and complaining about the servant for his ignorance towards the birds eating grains etc. And she grumbles to her daughter-in-law about the servant and NOT heeding to her..The daughter-in-law, being the daughter in law asks baanke ( the servant) to pay heed to the wishes of her mom-in-law!
3) the entry of Abeer's father, Mr.vajyapee is shown. He, I guess, is an ignorant businessman with lust for money and doesn't listen to his wife. Abeer's mom informs his father about the "rishtey" Abeer has been getting. With this, Mom-in-law interferes again saying that he is a student and is completely devoted to his studies and blesses his son saying that," tera beta tera naam roshan karega!"
4) Mr. vajyapee's employee, Mr.pathak and his wife, with their daughter is shown, Mrs. vajyapee seems to be eying Abeer for her daughter, Deepti. Deepti, seems sensible and asks her mother not to go at his place everyday as she realises that she is not welcomed there. Anyways, she goes there and hands over the dahi bhalle to abeer's mom. abeer's mom reluctantly takes them, thanks her and makes her go away, pretending to be involved in some work.
5) Abeer's entry is shown! (finally, I thought he won't be aired today) Abeer, instead of studying as he should have been, is busy flying kites, asking his sister to give him "kanni" and chats with his friend about his dreamgirl. "abeer vajyapee ko apne takkar ki ladki kabhi mili nahi!" awww.....:)
6) The dhoban and the grandmom's interaction is shown. Garndmother is shown the typical brahman not having her food touched by the shudra. The best part being when dulaari says, " Jab hum aapke kapde dhote hain, to kya wo ashuddh nahi hote?" Abeer is having his breakfast later on, with his mom not serving him the bhalle Mrs. pathak got him. His sister notices it and teases her brother about it. His brother makes a face, some lovey dovey dadi-grandson moments are shown and then he walks out to have a walk..
7) In the end, Mr.vajyapee notices the pictures of the girls which his wife has sneaked in his business file and hands over to Mr. pathak to ask Abeer about them. Mr. pathak introspects about his daughter and puts her daughter's photo back for they were not as rich as the vajyapee's were! Abeer comes with his friends and snatches the photos from Mr.pathak's hand, teases about him and again, dreamy thoughts regarding his dream girl are shown...He loses himself again with the thoughts covering his mind and well, the episode ends.!!
8) The good thing is, there were no commercial breaks in between the show, so, no interruptions and more Gaurav khanna!
9) The bad thing being, Leher wasn't shown today rather would be shown tomorow, as per the precap! the show had a typical commencement which may have audience lose their interest in the show! And Gaurav was a LI'L overacting today!
10) the dresses and the set was fine! We expect a better dressing sense from the characters and well, see how show turns out to be!
Edited by ammygurl - 28 December 2009 at 9:38am