Debate Mansion

Forum Moderators who throw their weight around ! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 20

Crimson_Sky

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 5:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forum Moderators who throw their weight around ! (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 5:42am | IP Logged
The people who have weight will throw weight.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.iTangled_25

Crimson_Sky

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 5:48am | IP Logged

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 6:25am | IP Logged
politics in virtual world & now chamchaoing mods of virtual forums, what nxt ? The real world must b pretty boring Confused

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoocutter

Originally posted by sneha0601

Originally posted by P1nk

I am not going 2 give a trophy to the mods on this forum, not yet anyway Embarrassed but on my previous forum which I left last year, I got away with a few not many posts that were irrelevant to the topic, but yeah of my 3 years stay on there ive never been warned, the mods were hella nice, comforting  and very friendly. Im still new here so i dunno the mods berry well, until a little more observation chow mown till next time.

If you stick around, you'll love the mods around here... Wink

lol ya.if only they lemme stick aroun long enuff to start lovin themTongueLOL

If you are a tiny bit less mean and evil than RTH, they'll let you stick around! As simple as that...

And yeah, try not to be THAT obvious that you've been creating thousand IDs, whether that's the figure or not! LOL

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I agree with u that mods. should not throw their weight around. But fortunately I have never come across any such mod. and if i ever come across such mods. I just leave that forum coz there are other sites too where i can discuss with members. The relationship between both mods. and members is reciprocal. The members need the mods. and the mods. need members. If any one of them is not there then the forum wont function properly.

For me all mods are just like normal people , i dont consider them greater than me or less than me. So if they talk rudely or ignore me  I will just ignore them.

Also I agree with the point that members who ar very young are made mods. I guess there should be an age limit for mods. like 18 years minimum. Also the deserving NEW members should be given a chance to enter the DT and they should have a chance to prove their talent !! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786.DontKnow.petticoatiTangled_25Wrackspurt

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Seriously. Well apparently some of them are just plain rude, some biased, some fans of some 'celebrity' and some need to really learn 'how' to speak to people, Some moderators just suggest names of their friends to the promotion team and they end up becoming Moderators just because they have been suggested by moderators, I'm not targeting anybody, But this is happening.

Good topic Shak !

As far as the maturity level is concerned, The potential moderators should be atleast 16 years of age, By this I also mean people should not lie about their age and say they are 16 just to become moderators and get a title. Stern Smile

Edited by Steff_DMG - 29 December 2009 at 10:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.petticoatWrackspurt

Post Reply New Post

Go to top