Debate Mansion

Forum Moderators who throw their weight around ! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 20

Crimson_Sky

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forum Moderators who throw their weight around ! (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaktheback

Originally posted by Believe

I think the development team will recommend someone to be a mod, Viewbie, coolbie, etc depending on the work that they are doing. In our current way of doing things, mods have been recommended based on merit, not on friendship or other method...There is guide line to follow each mod or viewbies...if any member feel they misusing the guide line...they can report other higher levels....and maturity not depent on age na.!!Smile 

Yes, Vinu ji.
Recommendation will happen. Not on the amount of work you do, but how well you impress people with your work. Example : Non-fans are never Moderators for shows even though they have a tremendous intelligence & leadership capacity.
Yes, it can always be reported. It depends to whom one is reporting. IF a higher Mod is a very close friend one tends to get biased somewhere atleast.
I agree may be like this mistakes happen sometime/manytime different situations,its true its hurts...it can be personal values or beliefs that conflict with the general norms, attitude or ego issues, etc. Some partiality is there - yes, but it's not the only reason, My advice is dont take personly anything...be cool and handle the situation... Life is all about making mistakes, learning from them and not repeating them and moving on....

Maturity is not dependent on age that doesn't mean all young minds aren't matured enough too. -- Am not saying all young minds are matured enough...if they done any mistake,who know behind the secen what happening...but its true some mind's miss to tackle those members, they use hard way to handle members..thats not good way,sometime somepeople easly influenced with different things also,that time they forget the they are mod or viewbe or smthing...its natural.. experiance make a man better..what else I can say..Smile

Edited by Believe - 29 December 2009 at 2:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.

Midnight_Shade

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.

gumsum

Goldie

gumsum

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crimson_Sky

I wish my Politics in IF was not closed aswell Embarrassed  ... that would've reached 100 pages for sure Cool
yup, it was way too entertaining, thats why it got closedLOLLOLLOL.
If it was up to me, I would have encouraged such posts over love, marriage, religion etc.Tongue

Edited by gumsum - 29 December 2009 at 2:32am

cool_yv

IF-Dazzler

cool_yv

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaktheback

Originally posted by gengarjetty2

just coz noone is perfect doesnt mean that we should take the most imperfect fellows as mods.

Im surprised to see that people of young ages are given positions as Moderators ( excludes viewbies ) . Firstly, they are immature in age. How can one expect them to think with maturity ?

lol..What has maturity do with age ..Huh?

Before appointing the NATURE of posts are observed...And if its good..Then they are appointed...So maturity is always considered not AGE!

plasticpolaroid

Goldie

plasticpolaroid

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 4:25am | IP Logged
you know what is more annoying than mods having an attitude and being biased? those annoying mods' pets/chamchas! ugh

Eg - you decide to speak up against mods' biased nature and question something they do that you think is wrong, then oh gawd dozens of people decide to be their defender and start chamcha-ing them..

like srsly GTFO, let the mod speak for themselves.. GAWD!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Midnight_Shadeangelic_devilpetticoat

cool_yv

IF-Dazzler

cool_yv

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL...I never knew defending someone is "Chamchaing"...!

plasticpolaroid

Goldie

plasticpolaroid

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 5:06am | IP Logged
i seriously fail to see what's so funny there?

when issues and questions are being raised to a mod, then they should be the ones responding to them with their views and justification and not some third party.. unless that third party has been appointed the said mod's mouth piece/spokesperson..

and yeah and i believe i explicitly said it annoys me when bunch of people start "defending AND chamcha-ing mods" ..if they had rational and logical responses that doesn't seem like they are kissing the mod's proverbial backside then that is ok to me..

anyhoo, yeah those mod chamchas are annoying..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Midnight_Shadeangelic_devilsmallwonder

Post Reply New Post

Go to top