Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Forum Moderators who throw their weight around ! (Page 20)

tikaaa Groupbie
tikaaa
tikaaa

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoocutter

lol r we gonna have a thread one of these days abt members too? how they mightbe throwin weight around? generally speakin of course WinkLOL

That would b interesting LOL
Jess. IF-Veteran Member
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

frankly i havent come across any mod / CMs / GMs  who would mis-use their power. i dont think it happens in GD sections....infact there DT job there is much more easier than the serial forums as there are less trouble makers.....so all these incidents of mod's supporting their friends, throwing around weight or even not being able to express themselves due to their status is quite new to me.Embarrassed

i dont know about others..but ya i enjoy being a mod...actually it doesnt make much difference to me...even if i wasnt a mod, i would have still been in the section and made topics..so why not do it with some power Wink and the trouble makers that i have seen are nothing compared to these celeb bashing or fighting one's.

but then i think members too have some responsibility...if you are not in DT doesnt mean you can say anything to anyone..if there are certain rules in a section...wat is so hard to follow them? its when the members dont follow some rules that mods have to warn them again and again and members feel that mods have some personal enemity towards them. if you want to say something regarding a fellow member, a celeb or even DT members..there are better ways of saying things.

i am not saying whatever the DT members do is right ....but there are different ways of handling things by different people....all you have to do is try and follow the rules as much as possible...and if still you think there's something wrong report to the other DT members..but obviously with some proof.

I agree...the GD sections are so peaceful!
I dont even feel like im a mod there...despite making sticky's & posting up contests and stuff, im pretty much a regular member there! I've made many friends (who dont suck up to me)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha

Go to top