Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chal_phek_mat thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: cuckoocutter

no, this is not fair. i dropped in expecting fireworks and what do i find...

cmon, cant we bash someone? anyone?i  been goin pillar to post lookin to bash someone but ppl have gone sensible on meπŸ˜›

srsly u got good points but since i dont feel like creatin ID # 4, mum's the wordπŸ˜† 

Qwack!! Qwack!! Qwack!!!
Originally posted by: chal_phek_mat

Qwack!! Qwack!! Qwack!!!

man, u qwack real good. u feel good doin that?πŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aah u want the mods shak is pissed off with right now??? it s a pretty long list🀣
Originally posted by: -JONAKI-

The moderators are good.Sarina is cute but the man in her avi is horrible.I am scared of him.

Haha Sarina is AWESOME ! I absolutely adore her .
Originally posted by: cuckoocutter

no, this is not fair. i dropped in expecting fireworks and what do i find...

cmon, cant we bash someone? anyone?i  been goin pillar to post lookin to bash someone but ppl have gone sensible on meπŸ˜›

srsly u got good points but since i dont feel like creatin ID # 4, mum's the wordπŸ˜† 

How many times have you been banned already ?
-Sneha thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I'm not at all cute hon. I'm incredibly mean and evil just like the terrifying man in my Av. 😊

And that's utter rubbish... If you're mean and evil Sarina, I wonder what's good and friendly... πŸ˜†

And yeah, you're mean and evil, but not in that kind of a way... In the other kind of a way... Makes sense? πŸ˜†
-Sneha thumbnail
Originally posted by: P1nk

I am not going 2 give a trophy to the mods on this forum, not yet anyway πŸ˜³ but on my previous forum which I left last year, I got away with a few not many posts that were irrelevant to the topic, but yeah of my 3 years stay on there ive never been warned, the mods were hella nice, comforting  and very friendly. Im still new here so i dunno the mods berry well, until a little more observation chow mown till next time.

If you stick around, you'll love the mods around here... πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: shaktheback

How many times have you been banned already ?

same number of times a person can hangπŸ˜›

actually i added three feathers to my cap already. what about u? u look like u been kicked fm forum to forumπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sneha0601

If you stick around, you'll love the mods around here... πŸ˜‰

lol ya.if only they lemme stick aroun long enuff to start lovin themπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Midnight_Shade thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaktheback

Moderator from my point of view :

• Helpful & understanding.
  • Who values your thoughts and gives scope for improvement.
  • Humble in speech
  • Matured thinking. Completely unbiased .

Some people here :

•  Attitude in speech .
  • Partial towards close friends.
  • Immature in thoughts as well as age.
  • Haughty behavior.

NOTE : This doesn't include Sarina aka Returns to Hades. She is an absolute gem among rocks & stones here πŸ˜†

Agree with your note.πŸ˜†

But yeah, some of the mods here can annoy the crap out of you. I remember writing this to one of the mods of Perfect Bride section. It was a show that I used to follow religiously but later got bored of it and stopped watching it midway.

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1273301&PID=25179444&#25179444

"The viewbie of this forum is biased, period.

Can I be the viewbie too? What's the criteria? Or does that have more to do with your connections??
I'd be glad to raise the warning level of all the anti-poo, anti-gur, anti-nan, anti-rum and all of those anti-folks and not just anti-pri folks??

*edited*: Can you please show a little more diplomacy and not make your bias too apparent? If not for us, just for the sake of your viewbie position? Coz it's getting on my last nerves and I might as well stop coming here not being able to put up with your overly-biased actions.
Thanks!
"

*viewbies note: Edited for direct attacks*

Edited by return_to_hades - 14 years ago