Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari_Angle thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
jakaas episode today .....naku dutta dono ek dusre ke true dost ban rahe he.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
they better do it fast-fast.
nsb416 thumbnail
Hey guys! I'm new to this forum and unexpectedly pretty obsessed with the serial lol because of the "hottie in black" as someone else aptly put it 😳. I had some concerns with the story and some questions about it.

In the title track, they show Naku in her dark makeup in a wedding dress. So is she still going to be shown as ugly when she gets married to Dutta? Isn't that kind of an injustice to her since a girl wants to be the most beautiful on her wedding day, not ugly? I hope the creatives will think of a way around it, or at least try to give an explanation for it. I mean you can't make her ugly for life, right?

I also wish her permanent transformation is not delayed like in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, which made us wait for ages before revealing the real Jassi.

Also, how is he ever going to agree to marrying her when he considers her a servant? I don't really like the way he talks to her (kind of patronizing today when he said "Apni aai ke paas ja.") and even though he appreciates that she saved his life, I don't see him making her his wife unless it's absolutely essential...

I know it's too early to ask these questions and we will get the answers later on but I thought I'd share my views 😊

P.S. Mishal, you should have stayed in the U.S. Plenty of good looking girls there for you to marry heheh πŸ˜‰
TheRager thumbnail
As of now Datta is far away from making Naku his wife...only thing I can think of is some majboori will make him marry her. only that way she wont get to reveal her beauty before her marriage. Otherwise as you said there is no point. Naku too always imagines herself with him looking pretty...and him admiring her. so why wud she hide her beauty?
coming to his patronizing behavior...he does it quiet a lot. i guess once naku and her family accepted working for him that made him their boss. thats when their relationship became more master-servant. talking abt which there was a scene when datta drops a cup of tea naku had kept for kala...the look he gives her when the cup drops is 'dont u ever dare think i'll pick it up'. that was plain rude. but then the same datta politely asked naku for kheer at the lunch table. so was he on his best behavior as his in-laws were around? also datta at times talks in a refined manner and at times shifts to the bhai giri lingo.
abt yesterday's episode i feel datta started off quiet politely...he asked her nicely to go to sleep. but when she got under his skin with her analysis on him he got annoyed that the chit of a girl read him so accurately and thats when to fend her off he started acting patronizing.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
hi everyone,
                            i hope i am welcome here. Loved the scene between dutta and naku. Uff so much intensity! i wonder who must be the unlucky girl who dint get duta's first loveπŸ˜•. Btw, did u guys notice, that this is the only couple (dutta-naku), as far as i know, who use tapori language to express their emotions.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: palluluvsarmaan

hi everyone,
                            i hope i am welcome here. Loved the scene between dutta and naku. Uff so much intensity! i wonder who must be the unlucky girl who dint get duta's first loveπŸ˜•. Btw, did u guys notice, that this is the only couple (dutta-naku), as far as i know, who use tapori language to express their emotions.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Of course ur welcum here ...
nyone who luvs the shw & TaSha is welcum...!

Yups ...me too luved it very much ..
but this tapori language luks koooooll on them ...!
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Oh yes Dew drop( sorry dont know ur name). I wonder what Kalavati had in mind when she saw the saari. May be she will choose the saari which Dutta either gifted or liked for his previous love and this will remind him of his pain.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh yes Dew drop( sorry dont know ur name). I wonder what Kalavati had in mind when she saw the saari. May be she will choose the saari which Dutta either gifted or liked for his previous love and this will remind him of his pain.

Me shabnam ..u can call me Shabz ..!

Kala chooses the saree 4 Sups to wear in sum function 2nite &   poisoned the saree ...they showed it in the precap ....!
TheRager thumbnail

hi everyone,

i was wondering abt that...naku and baji speak tapori language and datta shifts to tapori lang when he talks to them.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Hellooooo everyone!
                                         So how was yesterday's episode. It was ok for me. Mother bored me a lot by telling that stupid storyπŸ˜•πŸ˜•. I wonder how middle sis saari got that poison. Anyways, good for Kalavati😑😑😑 she got taste of her own medicine. No Tasha scene phew!