Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

YPNHK Daily Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

chocoholics3

Groupbie

chocoholics3

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
yah i like that about his rents too! they  are reall sweet and spoiling of him when they have to be but they are still strong when it comes to their morals and teachings, and i really look up to them for that!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YPNHK Daily Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 7)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aadorboseroy

IF-Rockerz

aadorboseroy

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
HI
FIRENDS am new to this forum myself neeti ..i like this couple abeer and lehar..well i want to share the dailogue of ankur ..where lehar askd him ..find out from ur friends..how are they ? abt the situation and than he said " Humne koi dost banaya hi nai hain "  lol
i bet if his father was present there he must appreciate his son.. wowwwwwwwwLOL

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged

The Dostana continues
:

Leher Mathur is totally distracted by the happenings from yesterday and is crying within thinking of Abeer's snub ,Deepa helps her when the lecturer asks Leher to pay attention and focus on the class

On the other side Abeer is finding Omi bhaiya's forceful dostana annoying to an extent ...He is flustered and thinks of reasons to get away from him and the polictiacl attention he doesnt want ...

Deepa spots Omi bhaiya and Abeer together like they showed yest and wonders why Abeer is with him,Leher asks who is this OMi bhaiya

and Omi in the canteen gives everyone his long intro ,self praises himself uff ye bandaAngry
then he appoints Abeer his favourite person and instructs all to look after him
Abeer's his khaas dude !
but poor lalla is all worried abt the zabardasti ki izzat

Ewww the creepy Omi strikes again

While Deepa and Leher are walking down the corridor and discussin Omi 's bhaiya's presence at the uni and his leadership over the years ,a couple of the Omi chamches offer the girls mithai,they obviously dont accept and thats when the harassment begins...Omi bhaiya picks a piece of cham-cham I assume and thrusts it twoards Leher,..she gets scared and steps back...Deepa defends Leher but Omi is a maha kamina ,he keeps getting worse...

He comes up the famous 'bahut nainsafi hai 'line  aur bechare Abeer ko canteen arrest kar rakkha hai,he can't even witness the tease ...

Edited by hinanaziri - 18 March 2010 at 10:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpanAnvi2009sam.Eksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Hina ..

Ufff yeh Omi!! Angry Can't he see that Abeer does not need this khaas-ness?? Angry

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged

lol Eksie,the khas-ness haha

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Sautan to yeha seheli nikkliShockedWe were all faltoo mein giving so much gaali's to deepa,she is actually helping out not only leher but also AbHer.Bura phaas gaya lallaOuchWhy did he save this oafs life yeh toh haath dho kar piche hi pad gaya heAngryLeher has a dialouge today"aise logon se na dushmani acchi na dosti"CryPoor abeer is going to get phasofyed in some kand because of this guyCryAnd i want to give one punch today to abeer's useless friends who are so happy because omi bhaiya is now their freindAngryAbeer can see the danger in this freindship but not his idiot friends
     And there was a scene of omi harrasing leher todayDeadNot for the weak heartedOuch
    Deepa asks leher to talk to abeer regarding his new dostana.
Precap-Deepa points towards abeer and tells leher to go towards abeer cause he loves her a lot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpan

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged

OMG ,Sam ,Deepa does?
I've yet to watch the last part
still can't get over Omi's sick behaviour

his dialouges are so arghhh!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

OMG ,Sam ,Deepa does?
I've yet to watch the last part
still can't get over Omi's sick behaviour

his dialouges are so arghhh!
He was just disgusting hinaDeadBut i have to hand it to the YPNHK team today their take on what happens in colleges in the UP-bihar belt is really realistic and also omi harrasing leher part.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top