Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

YPNHK Daily Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Loooved the scene where Abeer asks Bittan to come down or he will come in LOL GK was just toooo cuuute ... his expressions were adorable! Also before that .. when he's waiting for Leher to come out to the balcony, the way he pretends speaking on the phone .. incase anyone sees and wonders what he's doing standing outside a phone booth! LOL 

And ofcourse .. the way he admits he was trying to impress Leher .. but failed .. and when Bittan points it out .. poor baby was sulking!! LOL LOL 

What was also super-adorable .. was how he was enjoying listening to Leher sing .. and when TN comments that she sings well, he was so happy! Big smile Before that .. Dadi just going on and on about Leher singing .. looked like, was annoying our hero Embarrassed Yeh toh shuruat hai beta .. baad mein kya kya sunna padega Ouch 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YPNHK Daily Episode Discussion Thread #1 (Page 3)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I dont think he is in love with her as yet.....probably just admiration for a pretty girl, trying to impress her etc....it will be fun to watch the actual falling in love part.  Thats when this guy might become a wee bit serious...not too much coz I like this happy-go-lucky character of Abeer.

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
THe way Abeer told Leher that he would be waiting there till she forgave him, I thought that in true filmy style he would be standing there till the next morning or whenever she came to the roof...but this was so cute and unpredictable that he just went running after the dupatta and forgot what he told her.

So refreshing!

maisha_arba

maisha_arba

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Hey guyz...!!! can't c the serial cause there is no colours in my country :(   but still.....i read ur updates.......nd i also saw some scenes trough Youtube.....!!! nd frankly speaking i started loving abeer.....!!!! actually i already love prithvi but ......its gud 2 c a new face of Gaurav.....!!!! nd i'm really likng his this fun-loving character.......!!!!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hi maisha welcome to the YPNHK forumSmileEven i like abeer

QueenAnnie18

Goldie

QueenAnnie18

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
hey i am new to this forum but i just want to say that i like Gaurav khanna's acting and he is such a nice guy Smile Loved him from the days of kumkum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wiinie_pooh

wiinie_pooh

wiinie_pooh

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
same pinch dear..... i toooo luved gaurav frm sharman's charecter and then ruhaaan and prithvi and nw our luvable abheeer Tongue

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
hey guys

dunno what had stopped me from visiting here
but now that I'm hee,i'll hopefully stay :)

my favourite scenes have been quite a few until now
but my absolute favourite is when Abeer is sitting in his room with a glass of juice after having a fake sunburn session on the roof and everything he says was so cute and cheeky :)
love Gaurav!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top