Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsmm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Where does the story go from here ? The divide between the families is getting to be more and more worrisome. How does Abeer progress to
' the hand-holding stage' with Leher ,which looks so nice in  the show's opening credits.

There has to be some dramatic development  for  both of them to draw close once again!
Can't wait to watch the coming episodes.

ayushimahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeap today' episode was really WONDERFUL
bibhanshu111 thumbnail
Rockin Episode really liked the AbHer part man don't they look hot togeather.
_Sayu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's epi was great👏👏👏........I think this was for all parents.....😉
I loved the dialogues of Abheer's father.......
I loved when he said, "Ae Mister" to abheer........😉
chocoholics3 thumbnail
yah i like that about his rents too! they  are reall sweet and spoiling of him when they have to be but they are still strong when it comes to their morals and teachings, and i really look up to them for that!
aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HI
FIRENDS am new to this forum myself neeti ..i like this couple abeer and lehar..well i want to share the dailogue of ankur ..where lehar askd him ..find out from ur friends..how are they ? abt the situation and than he said " Humne koi dost banaya hi nai hain "  lol
i bet if his father was present there he must appreciate his son.. wowwwwwwww😆
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

The Dostana continues
:

Leher Mathur is totally distracted by the happenings from yesterday and is crying within thinking of Abeer's snub ,Deepa helps her when the lecturer asks Leher to pay attention and focus on the class

On the other side Abeer is finding Omi bhaiya's forceful dostana annoying to an extent ...He is flustered and thinks of reasons to get away from him and the polictiacl attention he doesnt want ...

Deepa spots Omi bhaiya and Abeer together like they showed yest and wonders why Abeer is with him,Leher asks who is this OMi bhaiya

and Omi in the canteen gives everyone his long intro ,self praises himself uff ye banda😡
then he appoints Abeer his favourite person and instructs all to look after him
Abeer's his khaas dude !
but poor lalla is all worried abt the zabardasti ki izzat

Ewww the creepy Omi strikes again

While Deepa and Leher are walking down the corridor and discussin Omi 's bhaiya's presence at the uni and his leadership over the years ,a couple of the Omi chamches offer the girls mithai,they obviously dont accept and thats when the harassment begins...Omi bhaiya picks a piece of cham-cham I assume and thrusts it twoards Leher,..she gets scared and steps back...Deepa defends Leher but Omi is a maha kamina ,he keeps getting worse...

He comes up the famous 'bahut nainsafi hai 'line  aur bechare Abeer ko canteen arrest kar rakkha hai,he can't even witness the tease ...

Edited by hinanaziri - 14 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Hina ..

Ufff yeh Omi!! 😡 Can't he see that Abeer does not need this khaas-ness?? 😡
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

lol Eksie,the khas-ness haha

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sautan to yeha seheli nikkli😲We were all faltoo mein giving so much gaali's to deepa,she is actually helping out not only leher but also AbHer.Bura phaas gaya lallaWhy did he save this oafs life yeh toh haath dho kar piche hi pad gaya he😡Leher has a dialouge today"aise logon se na dushmani acchi na dosti"😭Poor abeer is going to get phasofyed in some kand because of this guy😭And i want to give one punch today to abeer's useless friends who are so happy because omi bhaiya is now their freind😡Abeer can see the danger in this freindship but not his idiot friends
     And there was a scene of omi harrasing leher today🤢Not for the weak hearted
    Deepa asks leher to talk to abeer regarding his new dostana.
Precap-Deepa points towards abeer and tells leher to go towards abeer cause he loves her a lot.