YPNHK Daily Episode Discussion Thread #1 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
same pinch dear..... i toooo luved gaurav frm sharman's charecter and then ruhaaan and prithvi and nw our luvable abheeer 😛
hey guys

dunno what had stopped me from visiting here
but now that I'm hee,i'll hopefully stay :)

my favourite scenes have been quite a few until now
but my absolute favourite is when Abeer is sitting in his room with a glass of juice after having a fake sunburn session on the roof and everything he says was so cute and cheeky :)
love Gaurav!
leher looks a bit like damini of love ne mila di jodi na...........? 😉
i think her character is like that a strong girl with self-respect .but i like yami's acting specially in todas episode when she gives dadi a perfect reply
This show is really amazing....... now,"DON'T U PEOPLE THINK THAT GAURAV(ABEER) AND YAMI(LEHER) MAKE A REALLY GOOD LOOKING ON -SCREEN COUPLE"?
Yes, a very good-looking couple....really good chemistry between them....waiting for this love story to progress....seeing that Shuklain and Dadi sprouting abuses is getting tiring.  This episode with all the romance added was such a treat to watch.
After 2 back to back dramatic episodes .. with Dadi & Shuklaain, Thu & Friday's episodes were a treat to watch!! Loved the fact that both episodes were full on comedy & romance!

Loving the show .. and its pace 😊 
Abeer's lines are such a treat....he's just tooooo cute for words.  That chacha was so persistent, but somehow we knew that he would not get his answers from Leher. 

Now we have to brace ourselves for today's epi with Shuklaain's drama.  The past 2 days were so much fun that I've watched the episodes 2-3 times...
i lovvvvvvvvved todayz episode.....very cute..leher and abheer r awsome
Hey guys

I just joined this forum!
I don't know much about this show, so I was wondering if anyone can give me brief intro to the show!

I would really appreciate it!

Thanks

x x