Dance Premier League

DPL Grand Finale : Whole portion Edited out! :S

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 6:04am | IP Logged

This just struck me, and so I thought I'd post in with it...Shiamak's "your dancing was crap" comment, along with the emphatic "the three of them danced like amateurs", plastered all over the Grand Finale promos, wasn't there on the actual telecast...!! Stern Smile

It was like it never happened, which is possibly why I didn't realise that it was missing until after the episode was over...Tharak, Karishma and that one more person from CS's, shown in the promo standing on stage looking crestfallen while Shiamak lashed out at the coaches...none of it was aired at all...!!

Not that I'm grieved at the deprivation...the less unpleasantness there is, the better for me...but it is weird, innit? Confused

Edited by nandinidev - 28 December 2009 at 6:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DPL Grand Finale : Whole portion Edited out! :S" in Dance Premier League forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
They do heavy editing..really bad yar.

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Yeah I agree, what happ to all that?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top