Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Suhana Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Suhana Ahmed

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,
i am Suhana...
i just thought of starting this topic here...
they show hasn't even started and i am already gone mad about it....

here you have to share how you got introduced to the show...

let me share mine...

i really don't watch any  show on colors, so its natural i never switch on the channel...
my sister watches Uttaran, she was doing that and i was in my room....
suddenly i heard the song Pal Pal Dil Ke Pas... i love that song like anything so i rushed to the lounge and saw this promo of YPNHK....
GOD!!! the moment i saw the promo, i was sure that this is gonna be my first serial on COLORS....
initially the song and then GAURAV KHANNA attracted me...
so this was my first intro with the show...

i would love to know all of yours...

love,
Suhana.

P.S: I f moderators feel this is an irrelevant topic, please close it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestammygurljyoti06minuuCrazzyBusyMariQuestFilmssamratrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Impressions..." in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 3:43am | IP Logged
The story had such a strong impression on me. I belong to a Brahmin family and thsi story seems soooo much like my uncle's(Chachu's)..Actually he fell in love with a Kayasth girl...and the kind of hurdles they both went through was likeeeeeeeee..man...
Its very tuff believe me...

So, i just got attracted to this show liek sooo much. and Plus it has Gaurav....who is just a brilliant actor and i always loved Yami ..since teh time she came in Chand ke paar chalo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestSuhana Ahmed

AshTara

Goldie

AshTara

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Hi Im Ayesha...and Ashu on I-F...Smile

I was just switching channels just like that and i just chanced upon the first promo....it was saying "Ye hai apne lucknow ka ganj...Hazratganj", and since i stay in lucknow near hazratganj, so i was naturally interested..Tongue..then i saw gaurav khanna and i was even more attracted to the show!  Embarrassed also im really into love stories..Wink then i saw the other promos and quite liked them so i decided i wud defo watch this show...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksSuhana Ahmed

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 4:31am | IP Logged
SuhanaHug Brilliant TopicBig smile... Hey Guys my name is bona.... I came to know about this show while watching Big Boss. From the first promo itself I felt this show is going to be superb. The storyline is fresh and different something that hasnt yet been tackledEmbarrassed, Secondly I love Gaurav Khanna... he is currently one of the best actors on TVEmbarrassed and lastly the jodi look so innocent and fresh.. I am sure they going to rockBig smile

Toshibest

Groupbie

Toshibest

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Hi!!i am shreya!!the story and the couples chemistry attracted me!!and the promo songs also like suhana!!i liked tumko dekha toh and pal pal dil ke paas!!!and gaurav has been my fav alwaysWink

Edited by Toshibest - 28 December 2009 at 5:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksSuhana Ahmed

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Hey everyone .. I'm Ekta .. but you guys can call me Eks Embarrassed 

Hmm .. my first impressions of the show - Well, I'm a 100% GKholic .. so naturally, I had to check out what new show was he doing. Saw the promo, and fell in love with it .. instantly! Big smile

Besides GK ofcourse ... I loooved the 'old world' charm it projected .. be it in terms of the background songs .. and the little little things, like writing love letters .. following the girl .. etc. I found them very very cuuuute!! And ofcourse .. GK SMILING!!! Big smile That was the biggest bonus!!! He hardly smiles in LNMDJ (those of you watching Love Ne .. would know what I mean LOL) as he is playing a serious (but super hot!! Blushing) Prithvi in it! So yes .. Abeer was a fab contrast to Prithvi ... which also goes to prove what a versatile actor Gaurav is!!

Am hoping for a beautiful love story .. with some cute moments to start off with. Embarrassed 

@ Suhana - Lovely topic Smile

Edited by Ektaj - 28 December 2009 at 6:06am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestRonMione4eversoapbubbleArya311Suhana AhmedTIA.TiaMaz.jyoti06anju101

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 6:22am | IP Logged
I can see all Gaurav fans rushing quickly to this forumLOLWink..Ekss I think we both came here with one motto only..Gaurav zindabadLOL

Achha main reason which attracted me to this show besides Gaurav,is the whole Lucknow set up and a love story between a upper cast boy and lower cast girl..sounds a bit like the movie Ek duje ke liye which was a blockbusterEmbarrassed

secondly I really liked the pairing of Gaurav and Yami..I saw Yami in the Imagine show called Chand ke paar chalo ..she is a good actress and is very charming..they both can hv a terrific on-screen chemistryEmbarrassed

so mainly the story and the pairing attracted me towards this showBig smile

shalini_s

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini_s

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Suhana - Good topic..

I read in LNMDJ forum that there was a show in Colors in which GK is playing the lead.. as a true GKoholic, what else do u need to start seeing the show Wink

he was very different in the promo.. fully covered Smile cute smile etc.. etc.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestNirjhor105Suhana Ahmed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.