VarNi VarNi VarNi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Saaki--

IF-Dazzler

--Saaki--

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Hai VarNians & Non-VarNians,Big smile,

I myself being a hard-core SaVni fan,thought of sharing the journey of the Youngest couple 'VarNi'.

Well its purely my analysis & my perspective.No offence to anyone.Smile.

VARUN

varun is the youngest Saxena yet a matured one.As he is been away from his family for his studies,not that attached compared to Sameer or Prithvi.His character does not has much of shades or may be yet to see.I think till now,all we know is the varun as the matured,studious,hard worker or a workoholic whobelives in his own morals & walk with his own rules.He has been portrayed as caring & lovable son or brother as well as lover.Believes in morals and truth.Totally Career Oriented.Career & Work comes first for him.Naughtyness is also a part of his character.
           Well,coming to Dishank,I seriously think he needs a lot of acting classes.I like him for his Smile EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Similarly does not like his acting much.I agree he is a newcomer & definitely need time to improve.Recently i have seen some improvement in his expressions.Hope to see more from him.Hope he really gets better and better day by day.

ROSHNI

Who doesnt like her.Well I dont like her.I LOVE HER.Roshni's character is such a charming character as well as quite funny which charms you at whatever mood you are in.The youngest Gujral& a beautiful princess never fails to make you fall for her.It is her character or Simmy's charm,I dont know.Her character also not that developed.WE have seen charming & Lovely Roshni.AS the story progressed,we have seen her caring for her sisters.I dont know why,but some or the other way,she is shown as the Selfish Girl & which actually has been repeated.I seriously dont get what the CVs want to give us from her character.Roshni is called qyite immature & she is called selfish Ouch.MAy be that is how Roshni's character has built & will progress.From not so good to very good.I think we should still wait to see the character shades in her.
               Simran/Simmy firstly take your attention with her beauty & charming smile Big smileBig smileBig smile.Acting wise definitely she need to improve.From the start,I have seen a lot of changes but wish she should get still more perfection especially indialogue delivery.Her expressions sometime seem to be over to me.But simmy darling will definitely rock one day for sure.She is in improvement process.

VarNi

I absolutely have no idea what's their love story about.It is charming Princess Roshni fallingfor the Padhaku Varun who believes in morals & Roshni doenot.She just goes for his looks & smartness.But gradually they fall for each other.Next what?From so many days,their love story has stuck here.
I seriously dont know what their future track will be.Whatever it may be,all I know is that their love story so far is the innocent,cutest of all which entertains u ver well.Dishank-Simmy chemistry is very cute.The cutest couple of all.Hope to see their Love Story progressing in coming days.

Thats it friends.
Hope u all liked it.
All negative & Positive comments are welcome.

With love,
Saakshi(saaki).Smile.

Edited by kateleode - 28 December 2009 at 12:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunseeratcariei.luv.chocolate

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VarNi VarNi VarNi" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gunseerat

Coolbie

Gunseerat

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Hey nice post saaki whoa really i appreciate them too
Nice analysis honey

carie

Goldie

carie

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged
nice one on varni yaar.me too wondering what is their story???as i always say varni are more supporting kind-of jodi.we can't expect them to hav serious drama in their track.let them be bubbly-sort of thing.i mean if u give anything serious to varun for instance,he will defoo end-up making us laughWinkLOL.i am happy as long as rosh is around with her sweet and cute talksEmbarrassed

--Saaki--

IF-Dazzler

--Saaki--

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunseerat

Hey nice post saaki whoa really i appreciate them too
Nice analysis honey

Hey thanks Gun.Hug.
Its grt to see that u liked my post dear.Big smileBig smileBig smile.
Thx for replying.Smile

--Saaki--

IF-Dazzler

--Saaki--

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carie

nice one on varni yaar.me too wondering what is their story???as i always say varni are more supporting kind-of jodi.we can't expect them to hav serious drama in their track.let them be bubbly-sort of thing.i mean if u give anything serious to varun for instance,he will defoo end-up making us laughWinkLOL.i am happy as long as rosh is around with her sweet and cute talksEmbarrassed
@bold : so true.LOLLOLLOL..............He really need to work on his acting skills.
Hey thx for replying.Big smile.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top