India-Forums

Will you be watching it ?

-Imu.M- IF-Rockerz
-Imu.M-
-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Friend,
I have been kept glued to this show, Even though i have not watched a single episode of this show yet.
I personally love the title of the show, " Laadgi Tujhse Lagan"  it just sounds so cool and romantic. Of course its similar to Tujh Sajan Preet Lagai Sajna but i just like the title and that is what attracted me towards this show. However, I personally feel that the concept of this show is mindblowing. Hidding a girls beauty because of the society, it's cool But what am afraid of is that, will the Production has manage to show this properly, will they succeed in showing it in a simple way. Their Jeevan Saathi was a torture, honestly i know, i watched the show, and Hum Dono Hai which had a GR8 Concept which even is related to Reality but couldn't manage to grab the audience attention. I Hope they manage to grab audience's attention for this show. All the best to the show!

Looking forward to the start today!

Regards
Imran

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alisha_01-Amri-

-Amri- IF-Dazzler
-Amri-
-Amri-

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I really liked the promos, with the intriguing tagline...Nakusha, ajeeb nahin lagta yeh naam? It generated a lot of interest in me. Let's see how the show goes!
Alisha_01 Goldie
Alisha_01
Alisha_01

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged
ya da title of the show sounds good
n from the promo's the show looks terriffic so i am waiting foward for it n im gonna watch it!!!

Alisha
manishaben Senior Member
manishaben
manishaben

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
seems like saloni's saat phere revisited, dunno they have shown Nakusha 2 b really horrendous looking, how far the audiences will accept it remains 2 b seen.Ermm
-Sharona- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sharona-
-Sharona-

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
i saw the promos...and it looks interesting...i hope tht this show succeeds..can't wait to watch it Smile
rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
saw the episode..i had a mix opinion...i ll see sm more episode...
ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 3:26am | IP Logged
depends on the way they take the show further ..... well looks like naku gets married to some DON or so ...... but so far 1st was decent and amazing acting
CoCoa_19 Goldie
CoCoa_19
CoCoa_19

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I will watch this show for sure

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index