Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

I'm back :)Big smile How are my lovely Book lovers doing??

Well, here I am presenting the new ...

Dan Brown is one of very well known and expert writers! His thriller fictions just keep the reader glued to the book till the very end. His use of humor and thriller in his novels is just exemplary.

So far, he has written five novels - Deception Point, Digital Fortress, Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code and his latest The Lost Symbol of which the last three have done been awarded internationally.

Which according to you is his best work? Why?

What about Dan's writing/style or his use of themes/storyline do you like most?

How do the film adaptions of The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons compare to the books?
Any additional comments are always welcome!

Enjoy discussing!  

Mahi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tes_v1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion: Best Dan Brown Novel So Far" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 08 January 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I have some of his books... but I haven't gotten round to reading them yet :P

Arushi.

...anshu...

IF-Dazzler

...anshu...

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
i like da vinci code best
dere was a whole lot more mystery den murdersLOL

i like d way he research abt his novels, d facts nd figures in his novels fascinate me, esp d puzzles

i didnt exactly like d movies neways i always like d written form more

bakri

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged

I like Digital Fortress coz
he deftly deals with a  subject thatis very interesting..he did not choose a controversial subject just so the book becomes a best seller...

i hated da vinci code where he walked on a very thin line between fact and fiction  just so he could cook up a best seller..the book had huge number of proven misrepresentations and was half researched!

he is a master story teller and keeps u gripped to teh story !!!that is oen thing that cannot be denied! u got to give it to him!

Edited by carolinecj - 10 January 2010 at 11:04am

meggs

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
the only book of darren brown i know of is da vinci code

have seen the movie, not read book yet

Arushi.

bakri

bakri

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I liked da vinci code and angels and demons I got digital fortress but its ok where as angels and demons I couldnt read fast enough I took the book just about everywhere with me I am waiting to borrow the lost symbol of my bro.  The films I enjoyed because I read the books first I knew what the story was about which doent bother me knowing the story first.  I didnt think they would pull it off when I heard who was playing the parts but they did and did it very well and by the way good topicBig smile

I also agree with carolinecj that da vinci code wasnt researced enough but i think  an ok read  

Edited by bakri - 10 January 2010 at 2:48pm

...anshu...

...anshu...

IF-Dazzler

...anshu...

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bakri

I liked da vinci code and angels and demons I got digital fortress but its ok where as angels and demons I couldnt read fast enough I took the book just about everywhere with me I am waiting to borrow the lost symbol of my bro.  The films I enjoyed because I read the books first I knew what the story was about which doent bother me knowing the story first.  I didnt think they would pull it off when I heard who was playing the parts but they did and did it very well and by the way good topicBig smile

I also agree with carolinecj that da vinci code wasnt researced enough but i think  an ok read  
hey i hav the ebook of the lost symbol if u want it do ask

Arushi.

bakri

bakri

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...anshu...

Originally posted by bakri

hey i hav the ebook of the lost symbol if u want it do ask
yes please i would appriciate that if you dont mind thank you

Post Reply New Post

Go to top