Megala & Magal

Megala - Discussions Jan to March 2010 - Page 3

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I guess Maniac is going to plant the ganja on Viswa.  After all, what else will a maniac do? 

I think Karuna was putting on a show for his father.  I hope he is not going in the same way as his miserable dad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyakraman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you eljay for update.. Balu and karuna is disgusting and so is maniac... ippadaiye soothi soothi vandhu enna panna porar intha director....Happy Pongal Friends :) :)
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates eljay..
eljay thumbnail
Update for Tuesday, Jan 19, 2010:

Nothing new today!  Same old stuff!

Kalai and Tilaga arrive at Bhupathy's house and are welcomed by him.  Angu is surprised to see them so soon, and Kalai explains that they have come to take Sakthi home.  Tilaga apologizes for the way Athai spoke to Angu, and Angu says they have already forgotten about it.  They know Athai's nature, she talks of how Athai has shouted at them in the past, while Kalai is looking distinctly uncomfortable.  Sakthi and Kanmani come into the room, Kalai asks about the baby, and Sakthi says that he is asleep.  Angu says that after Tilaga told Sakthi not to go to their place, she called Kanmani and that is why she is now at their place.  Kalai talks of how people will talk ill, and Bhupathy says that they need not concern themselves with what other people think.  Tilaga says that they have to try and reconcile Diwakar and Sakthi.  She says that Diwa is a good guy and probably said something in the heat of the moment.  At this point, Kanmani says that she too wants to go to her parents' place with Sakthi.  Angu and Bhupathy agree, and she also gets ready to go with Sakthi.

Karuna's mom is folding clothes.  Keerthana offers to help.  Mom says she is feeling bad about the way Karuna spoke to her in the morning.  She is certain it is because of Balu's influence, and feels bad about it, but Keerthana tells her not to worry, she tells her that Karuna explained everything to her and said that he did it so that Balu won't suspect him.  MIL is very happy to hear this.  All this has been discussed while Balu was eavesdropping outside the room.  Keerthana sees him as she leaves the room, and she smiles at him and asks him if he wants coffee, anything to eat, and so on, and he just leaves the place.

Megala gets out of Anbu's car and she continues to tease him about his feelings for his "lover", Subha.  This is disgusting, the way she talks of how much he loves her and blushes as she talks about it.  Kalai and Tilaga arrive right then, with Kanmani and Sakthi, and they all go in for some coffee.  Kalai thanks Anbu for all the help he has given them so far and asks how the marriage plans are going.  Megala does some more asadu vazhinjufying over how much he and Subha love each other.  Tilaga says they were so happy that Anbu was going to be their mappillai, and Kalai echoes her feelings.  Anbu tries to wriggle out of it, by saying that he didn't plan all this and finally assures them that nothing can change the relationship between him and Megala.  He tells them not to worry about Megala's wedding, he will take care of that, and leaves.

Once Anbu leaves, Tilaga starts screaming at Sakthi for not giving the baby his bath but Kalai intervenes and pacifies her and tells Sakthi to go inside.  Paati is all emotional about how nice Kalai has become and wishes that their thatha was still around to see all this.

Thodarum ...
Edited by eljay - 14 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Eljay 🤗 thank you so much for stepping in for roja..
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eljay, thanks ma - much appreciated -will compensate
soon - when u need stepping in.
eljay thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rojapoooo

Eljay, thanks ma - much appreciated -will compensate
soon - when u need stepping in.

My pleasure, Roja!  You did raise my hopes briefly, by using the word "compensation" - my sari coming back to me, maybe?  Alas, knowing you, my hopes are all in vain!
Edited by eljay - 14 years ago
priyakraman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vara vendiya nerathula correcta varuven Eljay :)
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay - I can feel the pain - I carry this Vethal
on a regular basis !!!! Thennai marathile thEl kottina
panai marathile neri yerumaam - athu mathiri athai
ange suthi inge suthi Megs kitte thaan mudikkaraanga !!!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates eljay..