Kollywood Masala
Kollywood Masala

India-Forums

Karthi-Tamanna hottest onscreen pair (video added)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
hello.. all the promo for Tamanna Karthi starrer Paiyya just released yesterday here's a look for it.. Enjoy its interesting.. Karthi looks extremly cute..and tamanna too.. both look gr8 together

wohooo not so long ago i posted the promo video of Paiyya now all u Karthi-tamannah lovers prepare to faint.. cuz they are all ready to drop this bomb on us.. their hotness they are scorching the screens i feel like i have never seen such a beautiful pair ever before.. Watch for ur breath and enjoy this hot sizzling chemistry between two most beautiful people..Embarrassed

Love, Pulwasha Smile

Edited by pulwasha - 01 January 2010 at 11:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_gMP_Radhajigglypuff726

jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
karthi is fast becoming one of my favourites. he is just so charismatic!Embarrassed i don't know why but whenever i hear karthi speaking he reminds me of surya. hehe.. it must be their similar voices.LOLLOL anyways the promo was interesting & fast-paced. i hope Paiyya lives up to expectations. i was disappointed in lingusamy after i finished watching Bheema (total crap film).Dead the karthi-tamana pair are fresh & cute! can't wait to see their onscreen chemistry for myself. tamana is becoming more & more gorgeous with every passing film.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thanks for sharing pulwasha.Smile
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
ur welcome jiggly... man this Karthi guy iss sooo cutee!!!! and tamannah is an angel she is beautiful!! this new promo i posted makes me go crazy for these two people.. they should for sure do some more movies together..
shonaveer IF-Sizzlerz
shonaveer
shonaveer

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
thanks pulwasha.
brinny_g IF-Dazzler
brinny_g
brinny_g

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks pulwasha! Karthi really proved himself as an able actor in his debut film, paruthi veeran. Now he's proving himself as a bit of a hottie by the looks of this trailer, hope he keeps that up! Wink Hmm...trailer looks a bit typical (unoriginal) but I really like the jodi so I'll definitely watch it, and I LOVE the music by Yuvan, especially Thuli Thuli-such a beautiful song and I cant wait to see the pair in the video to that!
MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 05 January 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
OOoo Lala, Karthi looking hot Embarrassed!  I bet girls are gonna start fighting here very soon LOL

I really like the songs. 

I love Thuli Thuli and am eagerly waiting for the movie.  Hope Karthi and Tamanna share a good chemistry like his bro shared with Tamanna in their movie Embarrassed

Thanks Palloooo Chellom Hug

Embarrassed
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top