Chat Clubs

[ Team SidAina HQ ] [It's Personal] (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 151

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
One fine day Heer asked me to give  an update for the epi.....
Hence, i wrote this....
check it outBig smile
DMG - 2nd dec 09 - Bhavi's Briefing

So today's epi starts with the usual recap'

Tam is remembering sid scenes'. Then her mom comes and says that she knows that tam is worried, wondering how the guy, who is going to come see her wud be? Blah blah blah'SleepySleepySleepyArey yaar Tam ko thode dialogue tho doOuch' dialogue nahin doge tho who bolna kaise seekhegiPinchPinchAll the time she wears that confused expression only.ConfusedConfused

Sid is back in his colorful roomClown thinking abt tam and the guy, he starts comparing himself whether he is good looking than the guy.Shocked Arey arey sid don't worry, tum se acha aur koi nahin.EmbarrassedHe is back wearing his joker pajamas.But at least didn't wear a flashy color top.AngryAngryOtherwise I wud have sent Kaju kathri, with a big crane supari to kill the costume designer.Jp and jiggy call sid and remind him to come to the picnic.

Now u guys have to check out the costumes'ROFL they looked like they were going to Hawaii. JP was Ms Hawa hawaiROFLROFL. Now, jiggy being a patient, how can he come out of the hospital. Sanjeevani needs a watchman, agar recession main paise nahin hain tho ek dog rakhlo. Jo chae aata hain , aur jata hain.ConfusedConfused

Ok I am skipping scenes of naina and yuvi. Sid reaches the spot where jp, jiggy , UV and naina are waiting for him.

Oh then ego clash start between UV and sid,Tongue mera car tumhare bike se acha hain , mera bike tumhare car se speed jata hain etc etc .Yeh ladke bhi na kabhi nahin sudrenge. ConfusedAnd Uv and sid have an eye lock session. Actually if we take that scene and put sidna background music tho maza ayega.ROFL  Socho .. la la laaaa , hey hey ohhhhh aaaaa' aur beech main naina jealous'Angry 

Race starts ' shooting ke liye , road khali kar vaya hoga..varna itna khali road maine tho nahin dekha.Wink Sid tho aise expression de rahan tha as if he is playing a car video game. LOLLOLLOLSid is becoming ismart like meApproveCool. Tam ke ghar ke paas aate hi, gaadi rok di.CoolUv comments.."kyun ruk gayi tumhari ram pyari" RAM PYARI--ROFLROFLSid says" sweetheart"AWWWEmbarrassedUV wants to check the car and says he can repair any car in the whole duniyaShocked.. MBBS ke saath , mechanical engg bhi pad raha tha kya.Geek

Sid says no, and during their argument he says he is going to tam' house to get water for the car. UV says "pata tha"Approve ApproveApprovethey caught him red handed.TongueTongue Bechara sid. Uv again suggests to buy mineral water from the shop, instead of going to her house.Naughty UV,WinkWink I like him now, sid ko chidha rahan hain.

Sid comes to tam's room by a window and is hanging half ways. Tam comes and checks if he is for real. SleepyThen she brings him inside. While sid is blabbering to himself, that why did he come hiding, where his actual reason is to ask for water.LOL Then it happened,AngryAngry acha khasa scene chal rahan tha,Angry"The moment Killer" Tam mom knocks the door. Yeh aunty bhi na... She always ends up at the correct place at the correct time.

Precap: I have a suggestion for sid.Stern Smile Jab bhi GF ke ghar main chori chupe jana ho tho 1st cell phone silent pe rakho.Angry

I hope u guys enjoy my little briefing with my big commentsBig smileBig smileBig smile If u like it the hit the like button Smile

TC

BhaviSmile

Edited by bhavi20_s - 07 January 2010 at 11:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*~Astargal~*~0o.Leah.o0-bhootni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[ Team SidAina HQ ] [It's Personal] (Page 149)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I don't know leah!! but we can bring it up for sure!!!

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
lol OMG bhavi that was hilarious....you should do that for every episode :P

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hey who is the person to pen a new thread for the HQ? sumaiya?

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Bhavi !! That was CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG !! That was the awesomest thing EVER !! You should do this everyday !!

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessuma

lol OMG bhavi that was hilarious....you should do that for every episode :P

I am not that talented to write for daily epi , yaar.Wink
Thanks Hug

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

Bhavi !! That was CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG !! That was the awesomest thing EVER !! You should do this everyday !!

Thanks Apporva......Tongue*hugs*

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 07 January 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

Hey who is the person to pen a new thread for the HQ? sumaiya?

yes...Sumi is gonna do it cuz I am lazy..

Sunny ! Open the new open please!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top