Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
In the promo I saw..

gang of guys was teasing a girl by the song.."Oh laal dupattewali tera naam toh bata.."

Then Pratigya came infront of them..and said ,"Waise laal dupatta to tumhari bahen k paas bhi hoga..kahin galati se uska naam na puchh lena.." and she left that place ,the guys got ashamed and then Krishna came on bike..and declared ,"Lekin is ladki ka naam toh humen jaanna hi hoga.."

I found it interesting..but on 07/12/2009 ..I saw the first episode .I saw Angad started teasing there..I guessed he is the main lead.I thought may be the guy in bike was just a local face.. who was just for the promo..but on 9th Dec episode I saw the guy as Krishna who was like a king to some people..

After the first episode I thought something about the show but after seeing the 9th Dec episode..I found the show was really different from my perception.

Well..that is my story..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's Your Story ???? (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehahaque

ok..........my story is......i had start to watch the show from the first episode.......and i feel interest in it.....so from that day...i regularly watch the show........but i want the show also in saturday and sunday...jab krishna aaya is show mein from that day mera interest or bhi jayda baar gaya....yaaaaaaarrrrrrr........krishnaaaaaa.is there.....so i want to see him daily.......i watch the show 100% only for krishnaaaaaaaaaaa...........luv u a lottttttt........ Smile

ya he is a TRUE charm of the serial .... many of us watch the serial bcz of him Embarrassed

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yakkudimag

<font size="2">In the promo I saw..<br><br>gang of guys was teasing a girl by the song..<font color="#0066cc">"Oh laal dupattewali tera naam toh bata.."</font><br><br>Then Pratigya came infront of them..and said ,<font color="#cc0000">"Waise laal dupatta to tumhari bahen k paas bhi hoga..kahin galati se uska naam na puchh lena.."</font> and she left that place ,the guys got ashamed and then Krishna came on bike..and declared ,<font color="#0066cc">"Lekin is ladki ka naam toh humen jaanna hi hoga.."</font><br><br>I found it interesting..but on 07/12/2009 ..I saw the first episode .I saw Angad started teasing there..I guessed he is the main lead.I thought may be the guy in bike was just a local face.. who was just for the promo..but on 9th Dec episode I saw the guy as Krishna who was like a king to some people..<br><br>After the first episode I thought something about the show but after seeing the 9th Dec episode..I found the show was really different from my perception.<br><br><br>Well..that is my story..<br><br><br><br><br><br></font>

ya, i also felt that this serial is sooo far much better and diff then other rona dhona and saas bahu type serial .... but for me promo didnt impressed me much but after 2 weeks when i accidently while changing the channel see it i fall for Krishna, his obsession and aggressive nature .... i like such aggressiveness in heroes   Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.