Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Hay Guys! i was wondering how you all came to know about the serial Pratigya ???? through promos or accidentally u came to know abt Pratigaya ????

Now my story, when i saw the promo i was like OMG it ll b a typical type of serial i mean Tulsi and Parwati type lol .... but last weekend while changing the channel i stopped by Star plus and they were showing all 5 episodes of the whole week ... so i watched it from Recap to precap and i simply loved the serial and especially especially KRISHNA .... and this whole week i was mad abt the serial and the 24th december episode made my week lol .... but i hate weekends and desperately waiting for tomorrow's episode

So wt r u all waiting for share ur stories with us Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehahaque

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's Your Story ????" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 7:10am | IP Logged
The Promos. They seemed very interesting, and now the male leave Arhaan he is just cute. More than 50% of my watching this show is because of him!!!

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i like its promos but serial is for now different from the promo it 'll change gradually i think.also big reason of watching this show of mine is Krishna too.

ArmaanBabii

ArmaanBabii

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Ya man defo da promos.....but u no da promos r slightly different from the actual storyline anyway watch the show 75% for KRISHNA....he is so cute and so baaad........ and the bg music is siikkkk

AyU.SHI

Groupbie

AyU.SHI

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
i LOVE KRISHNA..HIS ROLE MAKE HIM POWERFUL..ALL MAN SHUD BE LIKE HIM....I LOVE HIM A LOT.....I WATCH DIS SWERIAL ONLY FOR KRISHNA...I HOPE KI PRATIGYA KRISHNA KE LUV KO SAMJHE...AND PRATIGYA KO REALISE HO JAAYE..ND ARUSHI ND TUNNA KA PAIR ACHA HAI UNKI SETTING BHI KARVA DENI CHAHIYE ND BAAD MAIN KRISHNA AUR PRATIGYA KI HELP KARE... Clap
   kRISHNA LUV U.........HAMESHA HI AISE REHNA DONT CHANGE...... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nehahaque

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyU.SHI

i LOVE KRISHNA..HIS ROLE MAKE HIM POWERFUL..ALL MAN SHUD BE LIKE HIM....I LOVE HIM A LOT.....I WATCH DIS SWERIAL ONLY FOR KRISHNA...I HOPE KI PRATIGYA KRISHNA KE LUV KO SAMJHE...AND PRATIGYA KO REALISE HO JAAYE..ND ARUSHI ND TUNNA KA PAIR ACHA HAI UNKI SETTING BHI KARVA DENI CHAHIYE ND BAAD MAIN KRISHNA AUR PRATIGYA KI HELP KARE... Clap
welcome to the forum......Hug lagta hai krishna ki ek aur diwani aa hi gayi.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by kaasshh - 30 January 2010 at 4:30am

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyU.SHI

welcome to the forum .... yahaan deewanoo ki kami nahin hian Tongue Tongue Tongue

nehahaque

Groupbie

nehahaque

Posted: 30 January 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
ok..........my story is......i had start to watch the show from the first episode.......and i feel interest in it.....so from that day...i regularly watch the show........but i want the show also in saturday and sunday...jab krishna aaya is show mein from that day mera interest or bhi jayda baar gaya....yaaaaaaarrrrrrr........krishnaaaaaa.is there.....so i want to see him daily.......i watch the show 100% only for krishnaaaaaaaaaaa...........luv u a lottttttt........ Smile

Edited by nehahaque - 30 January 2010 at 5:07am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.