Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

nilambari

Groupbie

nilambari

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:05am | IP Logged
welcome to our "gk" fan club guys.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
sundas15 RonMione4ever juhuti Suhana Ahmed Sweet_Ashu_jhinki143 jyoti06 aysha_18 Ektaj sistu
thx to all of u...so guls come n gossip......
n welcome "gk"on9 wife...u toooSmile

nilambari devarkarEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4everSuhana Ahmed--Divzfan---Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GAURAV KHANNA FAN CLUB (Page 3)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tia.Saigal2002

IF-Rockerz

Tia.Saigal2002

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
one of the main reasons for me to watch YPNHK is just for G.K. I wud nvr have watched this serial if it has not been for my darling G.K... b'cos to be frank I don't think there is something new in this story line.. its the same run-of-mill kinda story.. rich-poor, High caste-lowcaste.. family differences kinda thingie and G.K.'s character is also nothing new to watch out.. its the same naughty, care-free kinda youth who likes to live care-free life and is pampered by his family.. which I have seen in many serials and movies... its only and only for G.K. that I'am watching this show... ppl who like YPNHK and Abheer's character pls don't bash me as I am just expressing my POV and every person has the right to do so.. right??? well if I hav hurt someone then I'am sorry for that... but I do love G.K. as Prithvi a lot

nilambari

Groupbie

nilambari

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
 Tina-Saigal2002 sweety we alll lov "GK"Embarrassed...n yes evry1 hv right 2 say.... abt der opinion (hopfully understd u sweety)
welcomeSmile to my sry our gaurav "gk" fan club......

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
sorry for coming late here
count me in toooooo

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
As Gaurav fan, count me in.

He is best Embarrassed

Muniza

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I am  GK fan so count me in too.

lnmdj_greatfan

IF-Dazzler

lnmdj_greatfan

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 12:22am | IP Logged
sorry fr cumin late ... bt am a GK fan ... so count me in ...
@tina .... well ... even i am watching this show jus cuz of him ... n i luved his character ... a bit of a break from  a mature and responsible Prithvi .. n well ... even i think d same thing whoch we see normally ... bt i am biased towards GK so nything from him is always simply amazing to me ... hehe ...

--Divzfan--

IF-Rockerz

--Divzfan--

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 3:52am | IP Logged
HugHug to everyone..

Count me in also..Embarrassed..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.